tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i found a bug...
For those who play multiplayer with a friend with this mod, the custom NPCs does not spawn.
this can be fixed by spawning them in singleplayer!
i just want to point it out... :)
also me and my friend waited 20 terrarian days for the NPCs to spawn :(
and also so many bugs in multilpayer like the UFO not spawning :(
i'll edit / make more when i find some more ;)

i found a bug...
For those who play multiplayer with a friend with this mod, the custom NPCs does not spawn.
this can be fixed by spawning them in singleplayer!
i just want to point it out... :)
also me and my friend waited 20 terrarian days for the NPCs to spawn :(
and also so many bugs in multilpayer like the UFO not spawning :(
i'll edit / make more when i find some more ;)
Multi-player from what I understand isn't a Thorium problem, it's a tApi issue.

By Chance is there anyway to make a server using this mod? I want to play with my friend using this mod as it looks great.

I started playing this mod again and noticed you have a newer version. Would the current version be save game compatible with the version I am currently running (1.2.4.1 r14a)?

Also exactly how do you make the anti-gravity boots? I have u.f.o. hover module and cloth boots but can't make them.

I started playing this mod again and noticed you have a newer version. Would the current version be save game compatible with the version I am currently running (1.2.4.1 r14a)?

Also exactly how do you make the anti-gravity boots? I have u.f.o. hover module and cloth boots but can't make them.
Yep, all of my updates are older save game compatible. You'll need two hover modules for the gravity boots btw.

Im enjoying the gear but i feel the summon requirements are too easy to obtain , not saying to be crazy but add maybe 10 lens or a black lens or something because it would be to easy to craft at this point in-game . Also @Brutallama man you work wonders with the sprites :D

A little stealth update, ssssshh. But I was bored and thought this would be a decent little bit of additions.
Change log
- Summoner items now do way less damage (was supposed to be fixed last update)
- Life Stone now has some more uses (Potions mainly)
- Some new accesory prefixes (Gives more health - 4, 6, 8, 10)
- Spiked bracelet and Spiked Stompers have more helpful tooltips (Explains the amount of thorns damage they do)
- Icy heart potions now require shiverthorn instead of water leaf (for obvious reason)
- Executioner now works differently (Was done last update, didn't mention it though)
- some other balancing changes (Damage, equipable effects, etc.)

Last edited:
Can you please make sure that you're prefixes are not the same as those from @berberborscing 's mod and the Tremor mod. There was a conflict between those two due to similar names. Looking forward to trying out the new update.
Didn't even know they had prefixes, but I'll take a look to make sure ours don't conflict.
*checked* Doesn't look like were the same, so all is good.

@DivermanSam can you check on the the drop rate of Vitamins?
I understand RNG but after 20 hours of farming for it I have over 1000 souls of night, multiple duplicates of every other ankh item, and multiples of items that have a much smaller drop rate, like corruption keys.

@DivermanSam can you check on the the drop rate of Vitamins?
I understand RNG but after 20 hours of farming for it I have over 1000 souls of night, multiple duplicates of every other ankh item, and multiples of items that have a much smaller drop rate, like corruption keys.
My mod literally changes nothing about drop chance. Not a single line of code changes anything Vanilla. So a problem like that means one of two things. Could be a combination, who knows?
1. tAPI is being a jerk
2. You're unlucky
Sorry pal :(

I've also been having tremendous trouble getting Vitamins from Corruptors. Must be a tApi thing. Gotta boot up that crinsom world son.

Yep. With some problems, but not enough that its 'unplayable'.
I played in Thorium Mod (r14) V1.3.03. Mod not playable, have more bugs & glitches. =( It is a pity that does not work But mod very cool. Best !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom