Weapons & Equip Throwin' the Better Gear into Terraria!

It's Gonna Work The Exact Same Way, It Just Changes The Weapon Type.
and that's what makes it useless. I use melee gear. boomerangs are currently melee gear. my melee build relies on the possessed hatchet and the paladins hammer. I don't want all that grinding to go to waste. making them throwing weapons is dumb. if they wanted to do that, they would or should have done so already.

and that's what makes it useless. I use melee gear. boomerangs are currently melee gear. my melee build relies on the possessed hatchet and the paladins hammer. I don't want all that grinding to go to waste. making them throwing weapons is dumb. if they wanted to do that, they would or should have done so already.
Which Is Why I'm Suggesting To Massively Buff Throwing.
Which Is This Thread's Purpose.

Wow, throwing really needs to be a class, but it needed even more and more armors. But, if we will have a throwing emblem than we will need a pillar for throwing, so this can be messy real easy. I like it and also supporting, but we need to be real careful to keep this neat :)

Wow, throwing really needs to be a class, but it needed even more and more armors. But, if we will have a throwing emblem than we will need a pillar for throwing, so this can be messy real easy. I like it and also supporting, but we need to be real careful to keep this neat :)
Luminite Was The Only Thing I Can Use Without Getting "Messy".
[DOUBLEPOST=1453512635,1453512608][/DOUBLEPOST]
taking away my boomerangs is not a good idea.
Throwing Accessories.

Maybe instead of just taking away all the melee boomerangs, you can just make them into throwing/melee hybrids.

Reactions: Bry
fun fact: the butchers chainsaw does melee and magic damage. melee for contact, and magic for the little flames.

so youd take away one of the unique parts of melee just so that the throwing class can have more weapons?
I Suggested It Because It Makes Some Sense (And Before You Say That This Game Runs On Re-logic, Swords Don't Shoot Arrows And Bows Don't Swing Nearby. Swords Do Shoot Beams, But Look At The Legend Of Zelda. [Actually, Those Beams Should Be Magic])

I Suggested It Because It Makes Some Sense (And Before You Say That This Game Runs On Re-logic, Swords Don't Shoot Arrows And Bows Don't Swing Nearby. Swords Do Shoot Beams, But Look At The Legend Of Zelda. [Actually, Those Beams Should Be Magic])
stop trying to make the game make sense. its a videogame.

Well Then Our Characters Might As Well Be Flowers.
Also I Think That We Might Slightly Derail From The Thread's Topic.
you want to make boomerangs throwing weapons. that would mess up so many peoples builds and have massive repercussions. its fine when you change one weapon to another type of damage, like the harpoon. but changing an entire type? not a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom