1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

TML GOG Patch for 1.3.5.3/0.10.1.5

Discussion in 'General Mod Discussion' started by gamax92, Apr 20, 2019.

1. gamax92

gamax92 Terrarian

It seemed a little weird for GOG owners to not be able to use mods on the newest version despite how little changes needed to be made.
    So I made a new patch. Have played with it for several hours now and didn't run into any issue.

Only made a Windows patch for now, tML 0.10.1.5 for Linux and macOS is in a bad shape and it's best to wait for tML 0.11 to release.
    Download the TML GOG Patcher, click the Patch Tools icon, Download Patch, and enter the .dat url
    Then you should be able to install normally.

You can also manually download the patch into:
    Code:
    %UserProfile%\Documents\My Games\Terraria\TMLGOGPatcher\Patches
    Windows:
    32bit: https://gamax92.keybase.pub/TMLGOGPatch_0.10.1.5_Windows.dat
    64bit: https://gamax92.keybase.pub/TMLGOGPatch_0.10.1.5.x64_Windows.dat

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  2. kowalskiy

kowalskiy Terrarian

I'm sorry if it was something obvious but, does it work for tmodloader 64 bit? I mean, every time i try with it it gives error and stops intallation.
    If it is not meant to work with it, could it be possible to patch it so it works?

thanks in advance

Edit: forget i said anything, it works! for some reason it kept saying my game was 1.3.5.1 and wouldnt patch it, but in one of the reinstallations, everything went smoothly.

Thanks a lot for this!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
  3. TheZipBon

TheZipBon Terrarian

Could you make a Linux version of the patch?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  4. gamax92

gamax92 Terrarian

tModLoader has the game version set to 1.3.5.1 for some reason, so it "downgrading" is expected, it's still actually 1.3.5.3
    I won't be making a Linux and macOS patch, it seems that tML 0.10.1.5 tends to black screen and lockup on launch which is fixed in the beta builds of tML

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  5. Airarret

Airarret Terrarian

Thanks for doing that, hopefully you'll be able to make a patch for Terraria 1.3.6 once it's eventually released.

6. Dr Jones

Dr Jones Terrarian

Thanks for making this! I was seriously gonna re-buy the game because of the patches being outdated.

7. Batby

Batby Terrarian

This is now no longer required as TML natively supports GOG.

8. Gretrut

Gretrut Terrarian

Help!

There is a new version of tmodloader and there is no version for the patch! help!