Sprites Toad Caves (Alternate Spider Nests)

so these are suggested alternatives... does that mean someone, oh I don't know an inspired terrarian modder could come along and ,well let's say make it reality?

t

oad skin equipment is still broken in some parts
[doublepost=1520370813,1520370744][/doublepost]
can i mod it BUT not publish it
I have 0 broken images for equipment. If you refresh, are the images still broken? If they are still broken, can you send me a screenshot of the broken images?

Also, I'd prefer no one mod my content.

I have 0 broken images for equipment. If you refresh, are the images still broken? If they are still broken, can you send me a screenshot of the broken images?

Also, I'd prefer no one mod my content.
i refreshed and it didn’t work, might be a bug with ipad. i’ll take a screenshot now

I don't see this to fit as an alternative to spider caves but more as another biome. Alternatives are becoming slightly played out, and cobwebs / the spider biome are really irreplaceable in my opinion. Change that and I support.

Wouldn't we need slme sort of cobweb alt then?

I like this idea, but these basically sum up my main concern. As great as this all looks, I'd curse the heavens every time I got toad caves in my world, since it would signal that I would not be getting a renewable source of cobwebs in that playthrough. That makes a number of things that I become suddenly much more limited in my ability to craft, with silk and dangersense potions stinging the most.

Also, if you're still maintaining this, do you plan on waiting until the teased spider furniture gets released to make alternates, or even just leave their inclusion to be assumed?

I like this idea, but these basically sum up my main concern. As great as this all looks, I'd curse the heavens every time I got toad caves in my world, since it would signal that I would not be getting a renewable source of cobwebs in that playthrough. That makes a number of things that I become suddenly much more limited in my ability to craft, with silk and dangersense potions stinging the most.

Also, if you're still maintaining this, do you plan on waiting until the teased spider furniture gets released to make alternates, or even just leave their inclusion to be assumed?
I plan on updating after they're released. But all planned alternate maintenance is on hold while my health improves.

Back
Top Bottom