Weapons & Equip [Tobbvald's Tinkering] Sword Rebalancing (Bloodbath and more)

That would be kinda OP...
Not to mention a little too different from the rest, then we're instead talking some kind of special weapon, uncomparable to the rest, similarly to scourge or maybe vampire knives. I think the current ability better reflects the traits of its predecessor, Bloodbutcherer, better as well.

Oh yes! Will the Terrablade become a multi-world masterpiece for its current OP-ness? (Please read that last word as "opness" and not " O-P ness"... But it would be funny, heheh...)

I really like the idea of the ultimate blade needing three worlds to contain it!!

Oh yes! Will the Terrablade become a multi-world masterpiece for its current OP-ness? (Please read that last word as "opness" and not " O-P ness"... But it would be funny, heheh...)

I really like the idea of the ultimate blade needing three worlds to contain it!!
He has a completely different thread on the subject, including the ultimate weapon, Ria :p

Well... I think, that new swords for every of these biomes are an exellent idea! I would feel larger diffrence between corruption / crimson / any other suggested bioms c: And I like idea of vary swords / true swords itself ;)

Back
Top Bottom