Xbox One Transferring Old World and Character

Gage Griffiths

Terrarian
I've just recently decided to get back into Terraria on my Xbox One and am trying to download my previous Xboc 360 worlds with no success. I went onto my Xboc 360 and uploaded the world onto my cloud, but when I try to download it on my Xbox One it says "Downloading" and then nothing shows up. Any ideas?

I worked with another user with a similar issue except on PS4.

Essentially it involves running the characters and worlds on your Xbox 360 and then reupload them to the cloud. Then check your Xbox One cloud saves again.

Okay, could you use the Xbox One's recording capabilities to record what happens in game? That will be the best way to show me exactly what you see.

You might be able to move the save file using a USB Flash Drive. Use this tutorial here:
and see if you can place Terraria's game saves on the flash drive. Then use that same usb device and see if you can move the save file to your Xbox One, I was unable to find a tutorial for this and I don't have the resources to test it myself so you may need to play around with it to get it to function.

Another way you might be able to do it is transferring the save to and from the cloud without using the game. This should explain it: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/cloud-save-games

If you have any questions let me know.

Back
Top Bottom