Do you like our mod?

• Yes! It is fantastic!

Votes: 173 92.5%
  • Nope. It is terrible!

Votes: 14 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mod looks awesome going to test it out! But I have a question. Will it work for game launcher? And are you going to keep updating this even after 1.3 is out?

The mod looks awesome going to test it out! But I have a question. Will it work for game launcher? And are you going to keep updating this even after 1.3 is out?
Game Launcher just launches source mods, this is a tAPI mod. If you have tAPI installed, yes, it will work. And tAPI will still be runnable after 1.3, but since tAPI currently needs 1.2.4.1, it won't work on 1.3 right away.

Game Launcher just launches source mods, this is a tAPI mod. If you have tAPI installed, yes, it will work. And tAPI will still be runnable after 1.3, but since tAPI currently needs 1.2.4.1, it won't work on 1.3 right away.

Thank you :)

Here comes Tremor Mod 1.0.9 - Small update!
Changelog:

Gameplay and mechanics:
  • Added ruins generation
New items:
  • Ghostly Silk
  • Ghostly Hood
  • Ghostly Robe
  • Ghostly Leggings
  • Cow Head
  • Fallen Sky
  • Argite Chaindrill
  • Alreign
  • Galron
  • Narsil
  • Leaf Ball
  • Eternal Agony
  • Runner Emblem
Bugfixes:
  • Fixed game crashing after killing a cow
  • Fixed bug when you could eat food infinity times with open inventory
  • Fixed bug when Invar Warhammer could destroy walls very quickly
Vanilla items changes:
  • Changed Broadswords sprites
Hunger system:
  • Added Hunger messages
  • Added "Saturated" buff
  • Added "Starving" debuff
  • Added death when starving
Random things:
  • Player now starts with 20 mana and 100 hp (Instead of 0 mana and 80 hp)
Download now and play!

Last edited:
They are the same but we have edited the items. We tried to add new mobs but we've failed. And... We were too lazy ;(
It's fine that no new mobs were added, modding is hard and adding ruins is already a big step forward. Also, hope you fixed the staring health and mana thing ;)

Also please include descriptions and recipes for most of the items. Take a look at the Thorium+ main page. Recipes for everything organized with stats and screenshots.

Yeah, I have fixed it but forgot to add it to the changelog :p
I tested it on a small world, got 4 ruins in totall, i guess you should lower the spawn rate of those because they take a lot of space( Maybe set how much can spawn depending on the world size ?). The Enternal Agony is actually cool, maybe later add a hardmode upgrade that will make each flail deal a different debuff ? Also, lying is not good. I downloaded the new version as soon as it came out and still had the hp and mana bug, when you posted that you forgot to add info to the changelog i downloaded again and it fixed itself :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom