Do you like our mod?

• Yes! It is fantastic!

Votes: 173 92.5%
  • Nope. It is terrible!

Votes: 14 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Tremor Mod not play nice with other mods?

I'm, maybe foolishly, trying to run many mods at the same time, and trying to figure out which one(s) is/are causing crashes.
It seems like every time I take Tremor out, I can play again.
I wish I had more details to report, but I'm not getting any error details when I crash.

Currently, I can't even load my world anymore without crashing. Rough too, as I just finished a 24 room house, each with an allocated NPC.

I started a new world after installing all the mods, to be safe, but I have an existing character I was using.

Thanks.

Does Tremor Mod not play nice with other mods?

I'm, maybe foolishly, trying to run many mods at the same time, and trying to figure out which one(s) is/are causing crashes.
It seems like every time I take Tremor out, I can play again.
I wish I had more details to report, but I'm not getting any error details when I crash.

Currently, I can't even load my world anymore without crashing. Rough too, as I just finished a 24 room house, each with an allocated NPC.

I started a new world after installing all the mods, to be safe, but I have an existing character I was using.

Thanks.
Are you playing on r15? I think some mods are not working on it.

Are you playing on r15? I think some mods are not working on it.

Yes, I've been paying a close eye to which mods don't work well with it, and disabled those.

I was able to load the saved world after removing some mods, including Tremor. I'm wondering if there's some kind of low memory error with running so many mods. I have 16 gigs of RAM, but it seems like either tAPI or Terraria is crashing when too many large mods are loaded. Maybe a maybe memory leak. If I have the game loaded and paused, I can walk away and come back to a crashed game, then I can't load the saved world again without crashing (until I remove a few mods again).

In my last experiment, I loaded one mod at a time and tried to load the saved world. It loaded each time, until I added Tremor mod. :(

Is there an output file that saves the last crash info?

I have an easter egg for you.
7PSaJkA.png

Sorry for a so little amount of spoilers. It is the end of the school year so I have a very little time. But when the summer begins our team will make more content!

I like this mod and I have been exploring it by myself to find what to get, but I just can't find out how you get steel. Could you tell me?

Nevermind, I used this mod's wiki and google translate to find out. XD

Last edited:
A bug with the TopHat Skeleton .When i tried to open the shop menu, the game just crashed. A quick bugfix would be nice
Also, those :red:ing huge slimes with 4000 hp are annoying as :red:. You should take some time, and balance all the content

Last edited:
A bug with the TopHat Skeleton .When i tried to open the shop menu, the game just crashed. A quick bugfix would be nice
Also, those :red:ing huge slimes with 4000 hp are annoying as :red:. You should take some time, and balance all the content
Wait, what Top Hat Skeleton? o_O

Also, those :red:ing huge slimes with 4000 hp are annoying as :red:.
The slimes aren't bad as long as you don't expect to be so overpowered as to steamroll over everything, I mean really, super basic AI, low defense, minimal threat in hard mode, and really, just fight smart and pick your fights.

Wait, what Top Hat Skeleton? o_O
I think he means the Zombie NPC added by GRealm, `;) unless you have a super secret 'Groom' NPC that is hidden in the code somewhere `;)

Why do i spawn with no pickaxe or shortsword?
It's part of the mod to increase the challenge, you have to make your first pick and sword.
If you are good at dodging enemies I suggest looking for either an ice biome for one of the best wooden picks, or a desert because cactus is the best material you can get with just an axe.
[DOUBLEPOST=1433317014,1433316788][/DOUBLEPOST]@zadum4ivii you might want to update the features tab in the OP to let people know about the reduced number of starting tools, I only remembered because I saw it in a post that is now buried sometime in the past 10+ pages or so

It's part of the mod to increase the challenge, you have to make your first pick and sword.
If you are good at dodging enemies I suggest looking for either an ice biome for one of the best wooden picks, or a desert because cactus is the best material you can get with just an axe.
Well, i made a wooden pickaxe and i worked to lead drill.

so I did some "advanced" research and found it takes around 1.5 to 2 seconds to mine 1 block of stone with the wooden pickaxe..using basic math it will take between 30-40 seconds of holding down the left mouse button to mine that 20 stone needed to craft the furnace...all ores take the same amount of hits (7) to mine as stone does..my sluggish tin pickaxe mines them in 3 hits which is around 0.8 seconds or around 15 seconds to mine the 20 stone needed for the furnace

Last edited:
Basically, developers of Tremor Mod add useless and unbalanced content into the game and they don't care about other's people opinion.
For :red: sake, give me back my textures for vanilla items and my copper short sword at the start.
Why can't Russian people take their time and make a good mod. Of course they make everything from the :red: hole

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom