tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this mod, i can enjoy this with my friends, but in the latest update, modded ranged weapons don't work... (like cobalt rifle doesn't work although there is 1 stack of musket balls)
So... i hope you guys can fix it

I like this mod, i can enjoy this with my friends, but in the latest update, modded ranged weapons don't work... (like cobalt rifle doesn't work although there is 1 stack of musket balls)
So... i hope you guys can fix it
I have noticed such error not only in this mod. The shotgun with the zombie together with bullets has fallen in Grealm mod, but the shotgun didn't shoot. (didn't test other mods in more detail)

I had a wild idea for a boss and one that I would love to see like the Lunatic Cultist~ player sized boss and one that you need to kill with melle, ranged and magic because it builds up durability against one damage source after a while (Almost like the oculists from Warframe)

I had a wild idea for a boss and one that I would love to see like the Lunatic Cultist~ player sized boss and one that you need to kill with melle, ranged and magic because it builds up durability against one damage source after a while (Almost like the oculists from Warframe)
Im not sure this would work that well because a lot of players like to follow a class/build based on one damage type and making people have to use other types to beat the boss might be agitating.

Its not a bad idea but maybe as an optional boss on the side or somthing.

I noticed that yogscast sjin's videos for this mod aren't listed and was wondering if you guys didn't know he's playing with your mod.

I have noticed such error not only in this mod. The shotgun with the zombie together with bullets has fallen in Grealm mod, but the shotgun didn't shoot. (didn't test other mods in more detail)

Do you happen to have the Better yoyos mod by Graydee installed? I discovered that despite it technically working with the newest version of tmodloader, it completely breaks any sort of projectile, magic spell or summon, whether it being from a mod or the vanilla game.

Um hello I Use terraria version 1.3.3.3 which uses tmodloader 0.8.3.5 I Was wondering if there was anywhere i could get a version of tremor for 1.3.3.3 I Tried 1.3.4 but it does not work for some reason + all the mods i use arent updated to 1.3.4 so please and thankyou.

Well, the Sentients in general have that.

Could work, but it would need to be different than Warframe's, otherwise the boss couldn't be killed, likely.

I think you broke Tungsten Bullets by accident. After your recent updates, they don't work, the amount of ammo reads as 0 even though I have four stacks in my ammo slots. (though any other bullet does; now I have chests full of bullets and can't use 'em! Heh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom