tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only just started using this mod, is the Rukh supposed to start flying away out of reach shortly after being summoned until it despawns? I thought about getting far away from it to try making it come back down, but that only seems to make it despawn faster.

I only just started using this mod, is the Rukh supposed to start flying away out of reach shortly after being summoned until it despawns? I thought about getting far away from it to try making it come back down, but that only seems to make it despawn faster.
Think he is flying away if you're not in the desert.

Think he is flying away if you're not in the desert.
What I've noticed is that while I am in fact summoning it in the desert, if I go too high up the BGM changes into a generic overworld one. Maybe the bird is flying too high up, getting to a place it doesn't recognize as desert and despawning?
Maybe I should try another desert biome to see if that continues happening.

If possible it'd be nice if this worked with the Boss List mod.

Edit:

I do not understand why I would want to craft a Night Dusk or Sacrificial Pickaxe. The only difference between that and a normal molten pickaxe is it's only 9 damage instead of 12 damage, and it has average knockback instead of very weak.

Especially since as far as I understand there's no way to get a bone pick except via hours of farming?

Last edited:
If possible it'd be nice if this worked with the Boss List mod.

Edit:

I do not understand why I would want to craft a Night Dusk or Sacrificial Pickaxe. The only difference between that and a normal molten pickaxe is it's only 9 damage instead of 12 damage, and it has average knockback instead of very weak.

Especially since as far as I understand there's no way to get a bone pick except via hours of farming?
My thoughts exactly. it's not like they're a material for a better pickaxe or have a faster mining speed. I also noticed Tiki Totem dropping a very small amount of money, like 85 copper, its drops are also valued a very small amount, this is in stark contrast to other bosses, which drop at least 1 gold. Also Melted Invar should probably be called Molten. I know you've probably fixed one or more of those issues in 1.3 but I'm just reporting.

Finally managed to beat the Rukh, all it took was digging a somewhat huge hole in the desert and staying down there until it died (going to a different desert didn't work). Maybe it would be better to change its AI so it tries sticking closer to you more often?

Now, on to waiting for the Arabian Merchant to show up, I guess.

2 things: if the corn heater is a magic weapon why does it deal ranged damage? and what is popcorn for? it says ranged damage and consumable but i can't figure out what uses it.

С новым годом Задумчивый!
Happy new year Zadum4ivii!
I know that 2017 not get come,but i say that for earlier!:D
Я знаю что 2017 год еще не пришол,Но я говорю это за раннее!:D

Last edited:
I HAVE A PROBLEM! Can somebody please help me! I can not fire the quadratron...i have tried with every bullet type and it just doesn't want ot fire, so please help me.

Zadum4vii mayby you gonna be surprised....I watched Rekvi's stream on youtube where Rekvi played with Tremor and Thorium,i saw almoust everything that gonna be in 1.3 update,...Or there gonna be more then that?Because in last 13 episode he spoilered almoust all stuff that gonna be in update .And i saw that boss that drops 3 masks,and that was awesome!And there name is Trinity right?!
And if you dont know what is that boss that i talking about here is picture of his masks!:)

CzEA4cB3k_g.jpg

And have a nice day!:)

Last edited:
Zadum4vii mayby you gonna be surprised....I watched Rekvi's stream on youtube where Rekvi played with Tremor and Thorium,i saw almoust everything that gonna be in 1.3 update,...Or there gonna be more then that?Because in last 13 episode he spoilered almoust all stuff that gonna be in update .And i saw that boss that drops 3 masks,and that was awesome!And there name is Trinity right?!
And if you dont know what is that boss that i talking about here is picture of his masks!:)

CzEA4cB3k_g.jpg

And have a nice day!:)

Hit me up with the channel link and video links

Hey Zadum4ivii! Still no new news about 1.3 update?!:(
Привет Задумчивый! Не каких новых новостей насчет 1.3 обновления нету?!:(

And enother question.Are you gonna add mimics for 1.3 update?

Last edited:
Just updated to 1.2.17, and now my Evil Cup doesn't seem to be working. Used to be I could equip it and watch on my pda as the enemy count immediately increased up to around 150, but now there's no noticeable change at all.

Just updated to 1.2.17, and now my Evil Cup doesn't seem to be working. Used to be I could equip it and watch on my pda as the enemy count immediately increased up to around 150, but now there's no noticeable change at all.
um, ive never had it spawn more than 20 enemies at any one time (except the jungle with its higher spawns), so how did you get 150?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom