tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If only the 1.3 update released on march 4th instead of the 5th, because then we could have all weekend to play with the new update.

I feel like it'll be a good thing to just wait one or more days after the release because the poor servers will be clogged and saturated, lol.

Looks like 1.3 has support of Boss Checklist mod by @jopojelly like you asked us! :happy:
Mw8hj8d.png

look there is a Jellyfish boss oh no we're stealing from other mods reported :(

Last edited:
I just forgot about her, don't worry, everything is fine :)
I have a problem with Motherboard. The souls she dropped, since they are different from the souls of might, cannot be used in other mods that use souls of might in their crafting recipes. Will this problem still exist in 1.3?

what exact time will the update be released? I just want to know when to set my alarm. if it launches at midnight, so be it! ill be there to play it
I don't know, but maybe it's out morning or afternoon idk :D
[doublepost=1488633588,1488633480][/doublepost]
Looks like 1.3 has support of Boss Checklist mod by @jopojelly like you asked us! :happy:
Mw8hj8d.png

wait a minute....nooo, not more endgame bosses (but I still love em :D)
also, love the name "Storm Jellyfish," will he look like a jellyfish with a head of the lightning?

Last edited:
Mw8hj8d.png

I just know theres one more boss that's not on there. counted 10, and there are 11 in the new update (possibly 2 unknown bosses, since heater of worlds is gonna be added in 1.3.1)maybe the unknown boss is that slime king-looking one in the logo. SO HYPED

I just know theres one more boss that's not on there. counted 10, and there are 11 in the new update (possibly 2 unknown bosses, since heater of worlds is gonna be added in 1.3.1)maybe the unknown boss is that slime king-looking one in the logo. SO HYPED
All bosses are in the list, except of Motherboard that I forgot to add :D
(But now it's there)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom