tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is their a guide for the Alchemist class, cause I'm straight lost after the first set of armor
the alchemist armours that I know of are the plague armour, reaper armour, and shade master armour (I think that's what its called). also, install the item finder mod. its basically a replacement of the cheat sheet's recipe browser (even though its not needed cause the newest tremor update fixed it not working with cheat sheet) warlock armour is pretty good, and its prehardmode but post-skeletron

Last edited:
Like others have said, it would be super helpful if you made an Alchemist guide ASAP. I know you're busy fixing bugs and all that, but it would help a ton.

the alchemist armours that I know of are the plague armour, reaper armour, and shade master armour (I think that's what its called). also, install the item finder mod. its basically a replacement of the cheat sheet's recipe browser (even though its not needed cause the newest tremor update fixed it not working with cheat sheet)
know any accessories?

Anyone else having troubles in multiplayer?

I have ~40 mods enabled. One of which is Tremor. When I play single player, no apparent issues. When I play multiplayer, no enemy spawns. When I disable just Tremor, so now running my ~39 other mods in multiplayer, spawns are back. I did not have this issue prior to the latest update of 1.3.1. Anyway to roll back to previous version? Thanks.

Is their a guide for the Alchemist class, cause I'm straight lost after the first set of armor
when you got a alchemist weapon on your hand, the alchemist NPCs lived on you home when you build it, he will sell some flask and a new accessories that deals alchemist weapon 15 damaged

Sigh. After days of trying to fix these damn memory issues. It looks like I'm going to have to revert back to previous update. Does anyone have a download for it? I think its 1.2.4.1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom