tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure you create a world? Cause the Old Corruption world didn't spawn WoS

Those ones are drop by the Night of Undead Event, you need the Scroll of Undead to summon at night time

Ah that explains a lot. Never did that event. Thanks a lot for the help. One last thing, do you know the spawn rate of the Phobos are? I spent the better part of an hour in the corruption and never got one to spawn. I need the eye of oblivion. Am I missing something or is it just rare?

Last edited:
Most people liked the Hunger System but it was buggy, so we decided to remove it.
@Compozius was working on remaking the system - and now it works fine!
i2K07a0.png

• Hunger Bar is now situated left to the health bar. Also it looks more like health and mana bars.
  • The HS works fine in multiplayer, you no more starve if your friend starves, and food no longer restores hunger for another player.
  • Re-entering the world also saves your FP, so you can't restore FP by exiting your world.
Ism9Zy6.png

• The player gets a special item which allows him to disable the HS. If you really don't like the System - you can disable it, but the item disappear after being used. You won't get any Food Items too, if you disable the HS.
  • You can't no longer just disable the HS when you got no Food items and enable it when you got some Food.
RlOuv6h.png

• We're also making more Food items and changing sprites for existing items.
  • You will be able to get more items, combine them and create even more food!
That's all for now! The Hunger System will back in the 1.3.1.5 update!
Stay tuned! :happy:

what are the hunger icons supposed to be? like in minecraft the hunger icon is a drumstick. just wondering because i cant figure out what they are.

Anyone have tips on beating the wall of shadow (on normal with magic gear)? First time with tremor mod and the boss is crazy hard, way more so than the WoF because of its defense and respawning hand things. Gear I normally used on the WoF (space gun/bee gun/ light's lament-trying thorium as well) is doing like 1 damage a tick and I just get worn down.

So not sure if I just missed it in my last hour or so of browsing, but I can't get Wall of Shadows to spawn in multiplayer. Also in single player it seems like it just despawns shortly after summoning. Is there a way to artificially spawn wall of flesh, maybe?

For the food system, how bout a health loss simalar to drowning instead of instant death, it was kind of annoying having spent hours farming for a resource for a boss summons but die in the middle of it due to no food

For the food system, how bout a health loss simalar to drowning instead of instant death, it was kind of annoying having spent hours farming for a resource for a boss summons but die in the middle of it due to no food
Update your mod!
In new update it got removed! :(
But that was WIP mechanic so that cause lot of problems and doesnt works fine.
[doublepost=1489974138,1489973931][/doublepost]And when Zadum4ivii you gonna be update that gonna have more content and bugfixing?

Anyone that can help me with the Forger Master? I've got de Jungle Alloy item and 4 houses and he still not coming. I've been playing since yesterday and nothing.

Anyone that can help me with the Forger Master? I've got de Jungle Alloy item and 4 houses and he still not coming. I've been playing since yesterday and nothing.

have you beaten tiki totem yet? it could be that you need to beat tiki totem for him to move in. also do you have the alloy in your inventory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom