tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it states the multiplayer hunger bug was fixed, me and my friends still encountered issues.
Initially it was working but later on in the night after coming off and back on, we realised that after a few minutes we continuously died.
Please fix this :/
Great mod otherwise though :)
use the beta version where hunger is removed.

The problem with that is that we lose parts that were added. As we had already done that before and weren't too keen on doing it again.

Just wanted to let you know Zadum, the fungus beetle boss could use some nerfing; i just fought him post skeletron, literally after killing him i ported back and summoned him, he is practically impossible to kill without explosives to stop all his mobs. He has invincibility phases that last until you kill all his adds, correct? because i had to grab gear from my hardmode world to kill him; a mythical shadowhex doll to be precise. nothing pre-hardmode has the...aoe? to kill all his adds and him it seems.

I think just slowing him down would suffice quite a bit, he is quite literally undodgeable when fighting him; he flies incredibly fast for an end-game pre-hardmode boss...faster even than the queen bee when she is dashing, at his average speed.

Also, he doesnt despawn when you die. Died 3 times in the fight, he starts to dash even FASTER, back and forth across the screen and well off it, and he followed me back to my home each time. (had the time to run to the nurse atleast, so he didnt get the chance to spawn camp me)

Does anyone know how to get gloomstone?
lot of pre and post hardmode creatures drop gloomstone; of the top of my head the giant stompy rock creatures in the caverns, and the floating bulbous...things on the surface. it drops fairly often, you merely need to wait and farm or wander. The night of the undead is also a good source of gloomstone. (put untreated flesh in the guide's menu)

where do i get squorbs? i was told they droped from Sqouams but i got none from killing a bunch
they're extremely rare (it seems), yes they do drop from sqouams supposedly, but ive had better luck killing luminions and getting the...2 i have to my name. yay.

i feel like squorbs are to rare. i spent an entire night on a blood moon with all the things that increase spawnrate and did not get a single one. mabey im unlucky but thats insane

Just wanted to let you know Zadum, the fungus beetle boss could use some nerfing; i just fought him post skeletron, literally after killing him i ported back and summoned him, he is practically impossible to kill without explosives to stop all his mobs. He has invincibility phases that last until you kill all his adds, correct? because i had to grab gear from my hardmode world to kill him; a mythical shadowhex doll to be precise. nothing pre-hardmode has the...aoe? to kill all his adds and him it seems.

I think just slowing him down would suffice quite a bit, he is quite literally undodgeable when fighting him; he flies incredibly fast for an end-game pre-hardmode boss...faster even than the queen bee when she is dashing, at his average speed.

Also, he doesnt despawn when you die. Died 3 times in the fight, he starts to dash even FASTER, back and forth across the screen and well off it, and he followed me back to my home each time. (had the time to run to the nurse atleast, so he didnt get the chance to spawn camp me)
Umm, that's not a boss from Tremor.

Великая наковальня имеет те же самые функции что и простая наковальня?
Или мне нужно использовать две сразу?

Zadum4ivii! Why glacier biome in expert mode is so hard?! ;(All mobs from this biome deals 115 and more damage!

And this guy spawn in pre hardmode for me

latest
Sorry for spoilers.

use the beta version where hunger is removed.
But it's not removed... o_O

I'm not sure if this was the correct way to do things, but
I downloaded this file, placed it in my mods folder, and deleted the old Tremor.tmod file
Then went and reloaded my mods

Does this fixed version require a new world? Because the bug still persists in my old one.
No, it doesn't require a new world.

I'm assuming heart of atis drops from atis?

Edit: if so, is there a good way to farm atis
It is.

Великая наковальня имеет те же самые функции что и простая наковальня?
Или мне нужно использовать две сразу?
Да, имеет.

Zadum4ivii! Why glacier biome in expert mode is so hard?! ;(All mobs from this biome deals 115 and more damage!

And this guy spawn in pre hardmode for me

latest
Sorry for spoilers.
We're already nerfing them. don't worry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom