tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have like a list of bosses that don't work in multiplayer beside the motherboard, dark emporer and that martian probe

Motherboard and the dark Emperor instantly despawn after using the summon item in multiplayer. Only the Player who uses the item sees the Message "... Has awoken".

By summoning the martian probe in multiplayer, it instantly disappears by the Player who used the item, the other Player sees the Probe but it does nothing.

Nightmare ore can't be detected with a metal detector.

Also i think there should be a message when entering tremode.

Alchemist flasks sold by the Alchemist doesn't have a description.

I like the mod. But playing in multiplayer is hard because of many Bugs like the despawning bosses :c
We know about bosses and already checking it.
The Probe is buggy even in SP.
Don't really know how to fix the metal detecotr.
There are messages after beating Moon Lord.
There are descriptions but as I know it's might be mod conflict or tMod bug.
I think i just found a Ai issue with the Bone Fish. It seems to just swim downward instead of trying to chase me when im in the water.

View attachment 166684
Thanks, will check!

Hi , please , where do i find nightmare ores ? Just killed moonlord
It just spawns underground.

For some reason, this mod randomly makes my walls just disappear. Is this supposed to happen, and if so, is there a way to disable it? I'm playing in single player if it matters.

For some reason, this mod randomly makes my walls just disappear. Is this supposed to happen, and if so, is there a way to disable it? I'm playing in single player if it matters.
The only thing I can think about is that you're playing on first 1.3 update release version.

I'm playing on 1.3.4.4 and it happens with any early walls. I'll go mining and half my walls just vanish (using stone atm)

Please , what should i do ? I defeated moonlord few times and Shade of Nightmares too am using full stardust and elemntal axe from calamity , can have up to 24 minions and CANT defeat either ragnarok or other end-end game bosses. Please tell me what to do, or just a hint.

Please , what should i do ? I defeated moonlord few times and Shade of Nightmares too am using full stardust and elemntal axe from calamity , can have up to 24 minions and CANT defeat either ragnarok or other end-end game bosses. Please tell me what to do, or just a hint.

are you using stuff from tremor like i believe nightmare ore spawns in, also solar armor is best defense so may be best to use it

you appear to have only 1 life fruit used...those would assist obviously, and a full selection of potions INCLUDING lifeforce potions(i know they're a pain to make, but they are worth it). Since you are using calamity mod, you can use y'harons stimulants and the...i forget the name of the other mass potion; its made with calming, regen, love and lifeforce. both mega potions require fishing. Last thing i recommend is using the angel boots and upgrades from calamity over the firestorm boots...really outclassed by the calamity version of it.

you appear to have only 1 life fruit used...those would assist obviously, and a full selection of potions INCLUDING lifeforce potions(i know they're a pain to make, but they are worth it). Since you are using calamity mod, you can use y'harons stimulants and the...i forget the name of the other mass potion; its made with calming, regen, love and lifeforce. both mega potions require fishing. Last thing i recommend is using the angel boots and upgrades from calamity over the firestorm boots...really outclassed by the calamity version of it.
Thanks , i think i will try to compensate for the potions somehow :D Will make boots and try getting more life fruits :D And if you could help me again , where do i get Dark mess ?? I need it , randomly got one dont know how and where so pls.

Ok tactical problem , some mod did that chlorophyte is made from "Red potion" how od i get that ?
Cause as far as i know its unobtainable.

EDIT : It really is unobtainable , so i installed cheat sheet for a second and gave myself 50. Still , that i cant make it sucks

Last edited:
Ok tactical problem , some mod did that chlorophyte is made from "Red potion" how od i get that ?
Cause as far as i know its unobtainable.

EDIT : It really is unobtainable , so i installed cheat sheet for a second and gave myself 50. Still , that i cant make it sucks
are you using beta version... its fixed there

Now i'm playing beta version of this mod and hunger bug happens. Can developer do something with it ?

EDIT: And when my friend is eating food, my hunger bar adds points too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom