tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Insta-crash on startup. Doesn't even get to "finding mods". Where would I look for error messages?

EDIT: Messed with it a bit and got it up, what version is TModloader now, 0.7? Just want to make sure it installed properly, or I'll just have to uninstall terraria completely and start from scratch.

Last edited:
What are some of the bugs in multiplayer? i know of the door thing, but you can avoid that, i also know that mobs dont spawn, is that tmodloaders problem or what? what other bugs are there?

Hi! Your mod is very well made, but one question. I got the "Grocer" to move in, but he is not listed in the NPC's section? Sorry if I missed something, but I would just like an explanation as to what his purpose is, or what is planned.

Have you update tModLoader? :O
Oh c: Thank you very much, you just heal my broken heart c: <3 Still looking foward for more ranged and summoning weapons. <3 <3 Throw some hearts in guys, this mod is amazing.
EDIT: Awww, MoreWingsMod haven't update to tModLoader 0.7 yet :c So i'll have to farm Expert Wyvern :c That just broke my heart again. :c *sniff**sniff*
EDIT Part 2: Just realized i have the dev set with the wings :D My heart is finally safe. <3

Last edited:
Insta-crash on startup. Doesn't even get to "finding mods". Where would I look for error messages?

EDIT: Messed with it a bit and got it up, what version is TModloader now, 0.7? Just want to make sure it installed properly, or I'll just have to uninstall terraria completely and start from scratch.
Just install tModLoader 0.7.

What are some of the bugs in multiplayer? i know of the door thing, but you can avoid that, i also know that mobs dont spawn, is that tmodloaders problem or what? what other bugs are there?
I don't think that multiplayer even works in tModLoader 0.7. @Bogdan3456 told me that choosing world in server crashes it.

You need to create a new world for generating new objects? @zadum4ivii
It just furniture made of Sandstone...
[DOUBLEPOST=1452695990,1452695565][/DOUBLEPOST]
pOWyva5.png
Key Fish

suOx8bI.png
"What is that? A fish in shape of a key? A key in form of a fish? A fish that ate the key? I don't care because I just can't wait to see her!"

Hi! Your mod is very well made, but one question. I got the "Grocer" to move in, but he is not listed in the NPC's section? Sorry if I missed something, but I would just like an explanation as to what his purpose is, or what is planned.
This is from the Cosmetic Variety Mod.

Well, I'm not sure if zadium is ignoring or not, and at this point, I'm too afraid to ask... Eh, 3rd times a charm I guess. Have you looked into the white box issue yet?

Well, I'm not sure if zadium is ignoring or not, and at this point, I'm too afraid to ask... Eh, 3rd times a charm I guess. Have you looked into the white box issue yet?
Well, it seems that he has not been on the forums for about three hours at the time of writing.

What happened to tremor? Its not in Mod Browser and when i run terraria with it in my mods folder it crashes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom