tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to be rude but sorry we don't need such items :( If those items were unusual we would add them. And this are very basic items. Sorry :(
They're upgrades to normal non-upgradeable items to give the early-game a little more kick. I haven't added much hardmode items yet. But, I want to make intermediate upgrades between getting to the next tier without feeling like you wasted time upgrading.

Like if you're not strong enough to kill the Eater with a musket, maybe upgrade to a matchlock with a little effort. Then maybe theres another upgrade for that afterwards (WIP)
I'm trying to make 2-3 tier upgrades for basic items.

Electrum = Gold + Silver Broadsword mixed together
Colt is the Handgun upgrade
Jokoto is a Katana upgrade
Matchlock is a musket upgrade
RibSpreader is the upgrade to the BreakerBlade(hardmode)
sawed-off Uzi/Shredder are upgrades to the Uzi(hardmode)
Winchester is the boomstick upgrade
Snaggletooth is Bone Sword upgrade

Hey dude, I got some items now! :D I'm just working out the bugs / learning how to make complete items.

Here are my HANDMADE sprites so far! Some are replicas from other games made in Sprite format :D

feS6gkA.png
Most of these sprites just don't match Terraria's art style, and some others are almost exact copies of existing sprites within the game.

No reason to have new music for Motherboard, it's not like The Destroyer has his own theme. It also has parts that really don't give off a boss vibe so I'm with Colin, sounds like an invasion/event.

In the faq it says the lack of multiplayer is a tmodloader problem. Did this mod have multiplayer before tmodloader 0.7? If so, is it possible to download an earlier version of the mod somewhere?

That helps, but my problem is that i have no way of changing it back to a .tmod file, they all just download as winrar, so i have nothing installed to change it back
It's... still a .tmod file, you're just not seeing the extension. It should function normally.

In the faq it says the lack of multiplayer is a tmodloader problem. Did this mod have multiplayer before tmodloader 0.7? If so, is it possible to download an earlier version of the mod somewhere?
Nope. MP was and still is broken. (but prolly fixed next tML update, then up to the mod's author(s) to update the mod for it)

That helps, but my problem is that i have no way of changing it back to a .tmod file, they all just download as winrar, so i have nothing installed to change it back
You mean the package downloads as a .rar or .zip, .7z ? There should just be a .tmod file in there, which you need to place in your 'Documents/Modloader/Mods' folder (for Windows)

As far as I have come into the game, I have noticed that there's no Yoyo related stuff, and would like to suggest a new npc. Something like a yoyo master that moves in when you have any kind of yoyo in your inventory

He would sell a yoyo related stuff and some custom yoyos I'm sure you guys will make :)

As far as I have come into the game, I have noticed that there's no Yoyo related stuff, and would like to suggest a new npc. Something like a yoyo master that moves in when you have any kind of yoyo in your inventory

He would sell a yoyo related stuff and some custom yoyos I'm sure you guys will make :)
Yoyos, sure. But i don't really think they will add a yoyo npc, the skeleton merchant already would count as one and he sells all yoyo accessories (except white string), unless they make him sell all the stuff the skeleton merchant sells, which would turn him kinda pointless.

Yoyos, sure. But i don't really think they will add a yoyo npc, the skeleton merchant already would count as one and he sells all yoyo accessories (except white string), unless they make him sell all the stuff the skeleton merchant sells, which would turn him kinda pointless.
It's just an idea, they can do whatever they want :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom