tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Atttteeennnnntttiiioonnnnn: this is a repost, becuase i had asked this before and got literally no response, hopefull this time around that is different. plus its something that i've seen no one ask about.

some small things i noticed. when using weapons, things that are not melee still cuase damage when their sprite is coming into contact to an enemy. as an example, the tomes, like lightning, burn, and things like the crossbow and dragon breath, all will deal their normal dammage, like when arrows/spells/use itemthings , hit their target yet will also deal damage whe nthe sprite of the item touches the target.

another thing is that, when using melee weapons, most if not all will not change direction when you move, so you'll end up swinging a sword continusly (bad spelling i know), and running backwards.

so far other than that i haven't noticed too much else other than some npcs, like archer, can't open doors.

otherthat al of that, i think this is a very well made mod, and very balanced. i would say that some enemies like undead warriors have too much health, but im not complaining, they are still as easy to deal with as zombies.

great mod, once again, and always improve!

I believe you have to have enough npc houses for him to spawn :p
i had a massive house and 6-7 of the NPCs and he would not spawn i even built a haouse thinking this but never came
[DOUBLEPOST=1454975091,1454975062][/DOUBLEPOST]
i think you need at least 2 NPCs with you..you don't need another vacant house though
i had a massive house and 6-7 of the NPCs and he would not spawn i even built a haouse thinking this but never came

I had an idea, it probaly wont be good, but what if there was some kind of like, Ultra Hardmode or something like that? like, once you beat the Moon Lord, you can make a item that turns your world from hardmode, to ultra hardmode. Maybe all the mobs would have 1000+ HP or something like that, so mobs would actualy challenging again. maybe there could be in ultre hardmode would be harder verisons of all the mech bosses, like Skeletron Prime v2, summoned with Tectonic Skull. and The Twins would be The Triplets, like Spazmatism, Retinazer, and Plaszmatic maybe? or something like that. the Motherboard could be something like Master Brain maybe? like a giant brain with expert BoC's moves, just way harder. I cant think of what The Destroyer would be, maybe a something that has spikes all over it, so if you touch the spikes it would give you poison, or maybe bleeding? Well, besides The Destroyer, i think if there was a new mech boss, it could be a mechanical verison of the Rukh, like a giant flying bird spraying laser all over you, and summoning mech vultures that fire even more laser at you. i thought the final boss of ultra hardmode could be two orbs, a black one, and a white one, the black one shoots lightning and explodes the ground, and the white one sprays fire and maybe make it rain meteors or something. But thats just my idea, so tell me if its any good or not.

Last edited:
Zadum, one thing to note though about the improved Arkhalises... they really need bigger range. Point blank is just not feasible in hardmode, nevermind whatever post-hardmode will be.
Edit: Also, just a suggestion, but since you went with purple, Shadowflame would be a cool addition

Zadum, one thing to note though about the improved Arkhalises... they really need bigger range. Point blank is just not feasible in hardmode, nevermind whatever post-hardmode will be.
Edit: Also, just a suggestion, but since you went with purple, Shadowflame would be a cool addition
I agree with this guy. If possible, increasing the range of arkhalis style weapons would be necessary for them to not be outmatched by projectile shooting swords.

I had an idea, it probaly wont be good, but what if there was some kind of like, Ultra Hardmode or something like that? like, once you beat the Moon Lord, you can make a item that turns your world from hardmode, to ultra hardmode. Maybe all the mobs would have 1000+ HP or something like that, so mobs would actualy challenging again. maybe there could be in ultre hardmode would be harder verisons of all the mech bosses, like Skeletron Prime v2, summoned with Tectonic Skull. and The Twins would be The Triplets, like Spazmatism, Retinazer, and Plaszmatic maybe? or something like that. the Motherboard could be something like Master Brain maybe? like a giant brain with expert BoC's moves, just way harder. I cant think of what The Destroyer would be, maybe a something that has spikes all over it, so if you touch the spikes it would give you poison, or maybe bleeding? Well, besides The Destroyer, i think if there was a new mech boss, it could be a mechanical verison of the Rukh, like a giant flying bird spraying laser all over you, and summoning mech vultures that fire even more laser at you. i thought the final boss of ultra hardmode could be two orbs, a black one, and a white one, the black one shoots lightning and explodes the ground, and the white one sprays fire and maybe make it rain meteors or something. But thats just my idea, so tell me if its any good or not.
Exxo avalon already has Ultra hardmode or something very similar i think thats whats its called 1000 hp would be to much in my oppinion like just imagion a slime with 1000+ hp ;-; and the orb boss sounds exactly like the twins like how retinazer shoots lazers and spazmatizm shoots fire.
Hmm i wonder how you could have gotten these ideas? XD but whatever it seems like some of these mods are having the samethings as others like how Tremor and Thorium have the cook

Oh realy? i havnt played Exxo Avalon so i didnt know that it was already made. And i said 1000+ HP cuz by that time, your gonna have full solar/nebula/stardust/vortex armor, and the best weapons, im not even past the cultist in the tremor and i can easily take out 1000+ HP. And when your in ultra hardmode, just use your solar eruption or nebula blaze to take out anything. And the orbs, when i pictured them in my head-they seemed ALOT cooler that spazy and retinazer. and do you think if there WERE a triplets, would plaszmatic be a good name? i just came up with it.

Last edited:
Oh realy? i havnt played Exxo Avalon so i didnt know that it was already made.
well its not even in the current version i believe because they are still working on getting everything from the old version to the new version it would be the best modpack ever though if you could play exxo avalon with tremor and thorium but sadly exxo avalon is standalone because it has generated ores i hope when they add the ultra hardmode they will change the boss you need to kill to get it because the Armagedon slime...well the name says it all its a big purple slime that shoots spikes XD

Yeah, although ive never played Exxo Avalon, Tremor and Thorium would be EPIC. And how do i play Exxo Avalon? is it for Tmodloader?

Yeah, although ive never played Exxo Avalon, Tremor and Thorium would be EPIC. And how do i play Exxo Avalon? is it for Tmodloader?
nope its not for tModloader its a standalone its a very good mod well the old version is its not fully updated though and i dont play it right now because well it doesnt have much stuff but if it WAS for tModloader it would be the best modpack ever with tremor
dont search how to install it though theres no videos on it right now iv seen and it took 3 hours for me to figure out how to get it and you have to start it from the folder its in uless you know how to use GameLauncher

What does Standalone mean? is it like a mod that works on its own? I have all the time in the world (not realy). and what is Gamelauncher? is it like tmodloader?

Should talk about other mods in said mods thread fyi.

Also can I just express my love for this Arachnaphobia sword? God what I'd kill for a hardmode version of it too. It's just such a nice weapon pre-hardmode.

Should talk about other mods in said mods thread fyi.

Also can I just express my love for this Arachnaphobia sword? God what I'd kill for a hardmode version of it too. It's just such a nice weapon pre-hardmode.
sorry if im not supposed to talk about other mods I was just talking about how i think it would be awsome if i could play the avalon mod with tremor and I was just answering some questions he had : )

sorry if im not supposed to talk about other mods I was just talking about how i think it would be awsome if i could play the avalon mod with tremor and I was just answering some questions he had : )
Nah. It's more that it was starting to turn into talk about it is all. I don't think anyone cares about talking about mods that might go good with it. Though something you'd have to keep in mind when mixing up mods is the results could actually be far less interesting. Like over-saturating things makes it hard to appreciate each individual mod.

[QUOTE="Chime, post: 896385, member: 48201Also can I just express my love for this Arachnaphobia sword? God what I'd kill for a hardmode version of it too. It's just such a nice weapon pre-hardmode.[/QUOTE]
I think the arachnophobia sword needs to have its damage halved to 12..that way it'll be much fairer :)

Hey, I made this account mostly to say that I absolutely love this mod. There's plenty of stuff to collect, the difficulty is ramped up with harder non-boss enemies, and the revamp for crimson worlds is awesome. I only have one small issue with it all, and it's really more of a nitpick that, honestly, as the creator, you can totally ignore if you want. I'm the kind of gamer that doesn't like leaving items on the ground, so I find the Suspicious Looking Present all the time. No joke. I just went through a blood moon and found twelve. I know you can just sell it or trash it, but it seems like a waste to me. Would it be possible to make it so that it can be opened? Even if it just gives a few coins, or low-tier ores, I'd be happy.
Other than that small detail, I just wanted to let you know that this is the first mod I've ever tried playing, and I'm loving every minute of it!
Thanks for such great work, and congrats on catching the attention of the three biggest (as far as I'm aware) Terraria YouTubers' attention!

Edit: Also, for some reason, I can't figure out how to use the Martian communicator. I tried in space, on the surface, at night, everything. Maybe I'm missing something?

Last edited:
Has anyone else had the problem with the traveling merchant not showing up at all?? i have started 4 worlds to test this and he does ot show up
Travelling merchants Come and go over time. It can't be forced and changing worlds doesn't make a difference. Just play regularly on the same world. After 3 hours he showed up 2 times at my world and it was created with tremor mod installed
[DOUBLEPOST=1455027351,1455027297][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mechanical Boss Drops drop from Skeletron Prime & Destroyer. The shields were removed as we couldn't think of any good bonuses for them.

Thanks god ! I thought I don't have the newest version ! Thanks for the reply, man !
[DOUBLEPOST=1455027650][/DOUBLEPOST]
What does Standalone mean? is it like a mod that works on its own? I have all the time in the world (not realy). and what is Gamelauncher? is it like tmodloader?
Nice profile pic you got going there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom