tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Placing a stone helmet on a mannequin results in the over half of the mannequins head disappear, and trying to remove the stone helmet ends in the mannequin getting destroyed, and the helmet drops as a mannequin. Happens also with Womannequin. Seems to be specifically stone helmet, as it didn't happen to other helmets I tried from this mod and Thorium.

It was evening... decided to experiment with new mechanics - now each pet is from the original game apart from the prosecution of the player still gives some useful bonuses. This will make them more important element of the game, and at the same time will give reason to buy some pets from NPCs.

Question, will defeating Motherboard trigger the Steampunker to move in?
EDIT: Suppose I will never know. @zadum4ivii , Motherboard is broken, though I will admit that I tried to summon her in a world with Corruption. She immediately sank into the ground and left, without fighting me. I don't know if that's the cause, though.

I'd recommend making her work on Corruption and Crimson worlds if it is the cause, since Destroyer works on both. It'd just be more fitting to have more Mechanical Bosses to fight.

Last edited:
Question, will defeating Motherboard trigger the Steampunker to move in?
EDIT: Suppose I will never know. @zadum4ivii , Motherboard is broken, though I will admit that I tried to summon her in a world with Corruption. She immediately sank into the ground and left, without fighting me. I don't know if that's the cause, though.

I'd recommend making her work on Corruption and Crimson worlds if it is the cause, since Destroyer works on both. It'd just be more fitting to have more Mechanical Bosses to fight.
It should trigger the Steampunket to move in. And yes, we know about Motherboard. We are looking into this.
[doublepost=1465539910,1465539745][/doublepost]
I have noticed that this mod removes the recipe for the lighting boots. Is that intentional?
OB-SS885_scream_HV_20120426110743.jpg

I've answered this question almost million times (Maybe less)
Look in the FAQ before posting something :sigh:

It should trigger the Steampunket to move in. And yes, we know about Motherboard. We are looking into this.

well, you see people are getting annoyed that a vanilla item is no longer craftable due to tremor, and because you said it will only be fixed in 1.3, we will most likely be waiting a while just to be able to make an item that shouldnt of been uncraftable to begin with :(

Sorry only just noticed the bug and stupidly did not think to look at earlier post and FAQ my bad.

*FACEPALM*

@zadum4ivii I like the Hand Cannon but do you think that maybe it should fire some sort of Cannonball? Or something so that it's not free to cast? Currently the Cannon Balls appear out of thin air and once again, ranged weapons don't do that, like, ever. :)Similar to how I brought up the Carrow earlier, only currently I don't find the Hand Cannon to be too OP.

I love the mod, but the cog lord is too hard a fight compared to the loot it drops. This boss is more difficult than THE MOON LORD! You need to lower its damage, that heat rays spinning everywhere thing is unavoidable.

I love the mod, but the cog lord is too hard a fight compared to the loot it drops. This boss is more difficult than THE MOON LORD! You need to lower its damage, that heat rays spinning everywhere thing is unavoidable.
Its nerfed in the next big update, 1.3. (version of the mod)

Spectre Boots can't be used for Lightning Boots.
Edit: I see I have been ninja'd about this issue, still. I'd love to have a fix soon, very odd bug though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom