tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
b9jcpzb.png

I don't know how to add music files so here is the link.
Download and listen (But not use it).

Задум, добавь пожалуйста потом в свой мод музыкальные шкатулки, если будешь использовать новую музыку в дальнейшем.
------------------------------- -----------------------------------
Zadum4ivii, add please then to the mod music boxes if you use new music further.

Задум, добавь пожалуйста потом в свой мод музыкальные шкатулки, если будешь использовать новую музыку в дальнейшем.
Zadum4ivii, add please then to the mod music boxes if you use new music further.
Согласен :)

Как бы они есть.
Well, we have them.

@zadum4ivii I'm not gonna lie. Even though I hate you for making us wait so long for the mod I must say the content you've spoiled for 1.3 beats all the mods out there. I mean, the music... I'm just a sucker for every little detail when it comes to playing games with mods and your mod, so far, fits in Terraria the best of all of the mods out there.

Hopefully it'll be well balanced. I like that factor as well. I don't like Super Ultima True Terrarian-kinda things. I mean, I like powerful items, but only when they can be utilized in equally "hardcore" challenges.

I sure hope they nerf the expert mode Cog Lord, as their spinning Heat Ray attack is near impossible to avoid, especially with lower end PC's that limit the amount of particle effects on screen. Then half of the rays will be invisible yet they will still do over 150 damage!
Oh yes, again this.
Just three words: Frequently. Asked. Questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom