tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything here working perfectly fine in conjunction with each-other for me.
e8a05d74d2f14ac0aae04322ad1ea3a6.png

(Yes, everything is updated to the latest)

Music Boxes is so amazing, it's like Terraria theme style music
Agreed. The new music in Tremor is the best custom Terraria I've ever heard -- it fits the style of the vanilla ost perfectly, and was obviously made by someone of great talent.

The music imo is one of the very best features in Tremor 1.3.

Everything here working perfectly fine in conjunction with each-other for me.
e8a05d74d2f14ac0aae04322ad1ea3a6.png

(Yes, everything is updated to the latest)
Are you using Prefixes with Enemies/Enemymods enabled? That's the only one I'm aware of that's causing people any problems right now.

Agreed. The new music in Tremor is the best custom Terraria I've ever heard -- it fits the style of the vanilla ost perfectly, and was obviously made in very talented hands.

The music imo is one of the very best features in Tremor 1.3.

Are you using Prefixes with Enemies/Enemymods enabled? That's the only one I'm aware of that's causing people any problems right now.
I am not. I personally feel it'd taint my experience to modify non-vanilla mobs, that are not intended to be modified.
I can do some tests with those mods though, if I run into any problems, I will share them, and try and find a work-around.

I have some bugs to report!
1. It seems that most maces sell for ridiculous amounts of cash.
2. It takes 3 gray knight pieces to change it to another color.
3. Some tools mine slower than they say they should. (Invar tools are slower than copper.)
4. The dialogue of most NPCs are rather loosely translated. (This one doesn't matter too much though.)

I have some bugs to report!
1. It seems that most maces sell for ridiculous amounts of cash.
2. It takes 3 gray knight pieces to change it to another color.
3. Some tools mine slower than they say they should. (Invar tools are slower than copper.)
4. The dialogue of most NPCs are rather loosely translated. (This one doesn't matter too much though.)
Not bugs, simply changes that could be made to 'balance' the mod a bit more.

OT:
1c0759076fca4451916bce14624f882a.png

The error I ran into while reloading to use "Prefixes for Enemies".
This could be due to a number of different things. (The obvious one being low memory allocation to Terraria)
Perhaps with all of the mods I have, this one sent the game "over the edge" in regards to memory.

Not bugs, simply changes that could be made to 'balance' the mod a bit more.

OT:
1c0759076fca4451916bce14624f882a.png

The error I ran into while reloading to use "Prefixes for Enemies".
This could be due to a number of different things. (The obvious one being low memory allocation to Terraria)
Perhaps with all of the mods I have, this one sent the game "over the edge" in regards to memory.

I don't think it's a memory issue, people run nearly 20 mods at a time without an issue

I don't think it's a memory issue, people run nearly 20 mods at a time without an issue
Agreed. I suppose what I'm trying to explain is that it could be a bug between Tremor Remastered and Prefixes for Enemies causing the memory allocation to exceed tModLoaders limit. Think of it as a number counter while the mod is trying to start, it loops continuously until it reaches the limit.

@zadum4ivii I've found a few issues and made a few observations.
  • Cold Trap's tentacles sometimes freak out while trying to reach the player. Very often when player is in reach the tentacles don't attack.
  • Some everfrost blocks cannot be hammered and have a different texture.
  • When glacier spawns on the surface, chest shrines generate in the air.
  • Everfrost walls replace snow walls which may have something to do with walls-disappearing bug.
glacier.jpg

So I think I can now confirm that the Blacksmiths from Thorium and Tremor are conflicting due to the same name. I decided to use the cheat sheet to spawn him in and see if he keeps disapearing. Then I went to a cave and when I came back the blacksmith from tremor was now a blacksmith from thorium and I had 2 thorium blacksmiths in my world. Maybe you should talk to the developer of Thorium and see if one of you can change the NPC's name to something like Metallurgist or something. I didn't find any other bugs so far except the wall one and I've been really enjoying the mod. Keep the good work up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom