tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bug? the bolter doesn't shoot hellfire arrows like it should. there are also some bars that don't have ores, such as the void bars, and star bars. where do you get them?

Hello!

I have a problem. I downloaded the last version TMLoader so i can play multiplayer. But keeps shutting my game back everytime i open the settings.

And the other thing. Tremor doesnt appear when searching in the Mod Browser

Attachments

• Crash terraria.jpg
    Crash terraria.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 203
Hello!

I have a problem. I downloaded the last version TMLoader so i can play multiplayer. But keeps shutting my game back everytime i open the settings.

It is pro only one of the mods you have enabled, if not, zadium or someone else should respond soon.

I'm not sure if this is unintended or if Tremor is just not made for Expert Mode, but just about every enemy I've come across in my current Expert playthrough takes no knockback and deals ridiculous damage. I know little knockback is a normal thing but I rarely find enemies that take none at all from other mods or vanilla.

My walls keep disappearing, and it makes things look very ugly, along with making my housings unsuitable, I have 4 mods installed however I've been told that this the one that causes it, any fixes/ help

Hello!

I have no mod instaled. Just instaled Terraria and Tmodloader

Paradox Cohort invasion is extremely buggy in multiplayer please fix. All enemies disappear in the invasion after being hit once as well as certain enemies not spawning.

Paradox Cohort invasion is extremely buggy in multiplayer please fix. All enemies disappear in the invasion after being hit once as well as certain enemies not spawning.
They just fixed normal enmities spawning in multiplayer, so give them some time to fix everything. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom