tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still haven't got any Earth Fragments after being in the jungle for about half an hour, are there any requirements for it to be dropped?

EDIT: I'm not sure if it's meant to be like this, but about an hour later after doing other things, I've finally got one in my inventory.

I think something was up with the drop rate.

Last edited:
Alright. I'm just gonna come out and ask it. does anyone know where to get Husk of dusk, and how to get the other ores to spawn? Like Angelite or collapsium ore? and where to get true essence?

Edit: You know what. nvm those last two questions. The ores probably spawn underground after the trinity is destroyed and the true essence most likely drops from it.

What i need to know is where i get Lapis Lazuli. and the Husk of Dusk.

Edit 2: While messing around with the mob spawner on cheat sheet i found out that lapis lazuli's are dropped by the barmadillo. now i just need to figure out where to encounter it. >.> still have yet to find the husk of dusk, and i know its not crafted...

Edit 3: alright... looking back through the thread apparently the paradox cohort is AFTER the Trinity, which i now need to figure out how to get that damned eye of oblivion, time to go looking back more...

Edit 4: alright after looking back more i've figured out all i need. sorry to seem needy or questioning, just trying to figure stuff out and having so many mods only complicates spawn rates. XD

Last edited:
Right, I'm here to explain 2 issues with your mod and I'd like to address that you fix these as soon as you can

1. Chlorophyte bars for some reason can't be crafted anymore (but as I've found out needs a red's potion???? WHY?) I really need this issue fixed, as with probably everyone else too, I'll put a screenshot below to show evidence.

2. Boss summons are still bugged/broken, as most of them still do not work in multiplayer, as I'm typing this about 5 minutes ago we tried summoning the Frost King, sadly it did not show up, 2 other bosses me and my friends have has issues with are the pixie queen and motherboard. I seriously don't wanna brag but I'd really like for this to be fixed, same with the other issue

I hope all goes well with your coding etc, the sooner these problems are fixed the happier everyone who discovered it as well will be. Thanks for your time

-Spooky

Attachments

• 20170407161724_1.jpg
    20170407161724_1.jpg
    360.4 KB · Views: 231
Still haven't got any Earth Fragments after being in the jungle for about half an hour, are there any requirements for it to be dropped?

EDIT: I'm not sure if it's meant to be like this, but about an hour later after doing other things, I've finally got one in my inventory.

I think something was up with the drop rate.
in hardmode they have VERY high drop rate

Please, before posting a bug, make sure it is not in Know Bugs in the OP. Thanks!
Could we get a Hotfixed version with the Hunger system disabled? Because its impossible to play on a server with Tremor now. Everyone "dies" from hunger.
And when people are "dead" no enemies spawn anymore. And no, the disable hunger does not work reliably on Multiplayer..

Can you upgrade the Old Army for Tremod.(more health,defense,damage and cool sprites!!)
:indifferent:
I wouldn't recommend it. Messing with such a complicated event could possibly break it. I would leave it as it is.
[doublepost=1491579609,1491579509][/doublepost]
Bug Report @zadum4ivii:

It seems there is no longer a screen effect for vanilla Blizzards after the new update. I think this has something to do with the Glacier biome.

Posting this again in case you missed it @zadum4ivii.

i'm getting errors that i can't send a message

Edit: yay it worked the message i wanted to send was "I don't think tmodloader supports multiplayer. not sure though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom