tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also having some troubles with getting boss drops. Killed Dark Emperor Twice. Did not get any Souls or anything. Killed Space Whale and got no Infinity Power Cell. Killed Pixie Queen got no drops 3 times. Killed Trinity got only 11 Hero Essences. Is this a bug? The Mods I have running with Tremor are Thorium, Reduced Grinding, Spirit, Alchemist NPC, Boss Checklist, and Recipe Browser. Is there a conflict that I am unaware of or is it just a bug?

The Leather and Chain Armor can't be crafted as said in previous change logs and in the updated wiki armor page. I can buy it from the Archer and the Knight so no big problem. Also i didnt see any Thief walking around the surface like in previous versions.

I have been having trouble with the nitro/ reinforced burst. when i have either equipped the vials don't release anything the just break when they hit blocks. I didn't know of anywhere else to post this so I put it here and I hope this gets fixed.

I have been having trouble with the nitro/ reinforced burst. when i have either equipped the vials don't release anything the just break when they hit blocks. I didn't know of anywhere else to post this so I put it here and I hope this gets fixed.
It's a known bug in the Discord channel. However, the mod hasn't been updated since last October so I have no idea when this will get fixed. Maybe they're doing a major update before releasing the next version. Then again they did this when the Cog Lord was OP before the 1.3 update. It wasn't fixed with a small patch, but rather it was part of a much bigger update that took much longer to come around.

I'm interested in getting into playing modded terraria, but I'm wondering how should I use these big content mods:
Tremor, Antiaris, Calamity, Spirit Mod, Thorium, Terraria Overhaul.

Should I use these mods together for most content at once or are they best played seperately?
I'd appreciate what the modder recommends to do.
(I'm not familiar with the modding community or the mods enough to know what to do here, please advise.)

Hi,
I am having a bit of an issue with this mod. I seem to be unable to obtain unstable crystals, I have read that they dropped from hallowed monsters, but despite my best efforts I have yet to get any as a drop. What are their drop rates? Are there any other requirements for obtaining them? The wiki's doccumentation is a little vaugeis all. :)

Thanks in advance.

In this mod i try to summon Motherboard and the Wall Of Shadows and they both get the summon message and immediately disappear or just dont spawn at all for some reason. I dont know if this happens with any other bosses but its something to note.

I do have Calamity Tremor and Thorium all active at once so I don't know if that changes anything

Thanks in Advance if you can help out.

Tremor mod bugs some events (golbin, pirates) the won't start then when I dupe in enemies until it reaches 100% it doesn't end... is this a known bug? Also it seems these events never spawn you need to use an item for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom