tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how about adding a recipie to use the warp pad with the cellphone, so the left click would function as the cellphone and the right click as the warp pad

Returning player here, I have a question regarding the glacier biome. In the past I installed this mod and the glacier spread like wildfire, forcing me to uninstall this mod.

Has this been fixed now? Dont want to browse through 430 pages of content to find the confirmation.

Thanks!

Returning player here, I have a question regarding the glacier biome. In the past I installed this mod and the glacier spread like wildfire, forcing me to uninstall this mod.

Has this been fixed now? Dont want to browse through 430 pages of content to find the confirmation.

Thanks!
Yes, should be fixed.

Hello.
I would like to know if there is a way to disable the Adventure Sparks in the Tremor mod; aka remove those files so that they don't override or conflict with another class mod I have installed? Thanks.

How balanced this mod in its current state? Is it overpowered? I want to merge all major mods (Spirit, Calamity, Thorium, etc) for one final Expert playthrough. I want mostly the new modded bosses and I want the progression be as balanced, challenging and close to vanilla as possible. Would this mod fit the description? Does it play well with the major content mods?

I like the mod's content a lot, but some guy on Reddit said it was too unbalanced. Was he right?

How balanced this mod in its current state? Is it overpowered? I want to merge all major mods (Spirit, Calamity, Thorium, etc) for one final Expert playthrough. I want mostly the new modded bosses and I want the progression be as balanced, challenging and close to vanilla as possible. Would this mod fit the description? Does it play well with the major content mods?

I like the mod's content a lot, but some guy on Reddit said it was too unbalanced. Was he right?
I haven't played this mod enough to get a feel for the balance compared to vanilla at the same point in time. However, I can say that using Calamity with other major mods will most likely leave the items from other mods feeling weak compared to Calamity items of the same tier and progression. Even if you use Calamity's new difficulty modes, the other modded bosses will be easy by comparison.

Hi, i have an issue with the tremor mod. When i try to enter a game with a friend, i cant use my already created charackters, only newly created ones. And after playing a while with one, it also becomes unavailable, like i simply cant click on them, forcing me to create a new charackter every game session. Does someone else have similar problems? Would be great if someone could help me out on that one.

Hi, i have an issue with the tremor mod. When i try to enter a game with a friend, i cant use my already created charackters, only newly created ones. And after playing a while with one, it also becomes unavailable, like i simply cant click on them, forcing me to create a new charackter every game session. Does someone else have similar problems? Would be great if someone could help me out on that one.
are you sure its just only tremor the only mod youre playing with? I know the mod have bugs to be fixed, but I dont have this problem when I play with it.

if found a bug with your ore generation! it generate over everything and all block type even mod blocks, banner ,clocks anything and it wreck my world! it suck when you make a house under ground or in the sky and the angelite ore, collapsium ore, and the nightmare ore destroy its! it happen after you beat the boss that would generate the ores! is there a way to fix this! can you make it only target stone and not all possible blocks!
i don't know why but the blizzard biomes still don't generate in medium world! it generate in large and small but not medium world!

it a nice mod great to play! iv got over 900 hour in it!

if found a bug with your ore generation! it generate over everything and all block type even mod blocks, banner ,clocks anything and it wreck my world! it suck when you make a house under ground or in the sky and the angelite ore, collapsium ore, and the nightmare ore destroy its! it happen after you beat the boss that would generate the ores! is there a way to fix this! can you make it only target stone and not all possible blocks!
i don't know why but the blizzard biomes still don't generate in medium world! it generate in large and small but not medium world!

it a nice mod great to play! iv got over 900 hour in it!
jofairden knows very well the ore glitch and the glacier not generating on medium worlds....but unfortunately tremor is low priority for him.

I recently started playing the tremor mod and I just got the mythril rifle and it shows 0 ammo and doesnt detect any silver bullets or musket balls, is there a specific ammo it uses?

Yo @Jofairden , your mod conflicts with AlchemistNPC mod in a weird way.
Basically, it adds Nova fragments to some recipes from that mod, which kinda breaks them because you no longer can craft the items in pre-hardmode, like you're supposed to be able to.

Hey, sorry to bother but has anyone been able to get the ice key from coldtrap in the glacier biome? I've been farming it for a good three hours with not a single one.

The book of revelations is bugged. Whilst the debuff is active, switching worlds and then switching back to the original world allows infinite usage of the item and allows spawning of many many more hearts and stars. Can also happen under normal use

So, not sure where to ask about this, but I just got banned from the Discord server for some reason? No warning, nothing. I was just randomly banned.

I was in the server for primarily support reasons, so not being able to get support for the mod is kind of a kick in the teeth.

This is a great mod with lots of content and lots of bosses, but by the Moon Lord is it buggy! I'm begging you guys, PLEASE check your code!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom