tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the alchemist Support healing flasks and Mana flasks be fixed in multiplayer anytime soon? I've found no information on them and they dont seem to be working currently with my friends

I ran into the same problem. I couldn't get any of the sprayers to work, either. Without any Sprayers or Alchemist Gear, the class is incredibly boring, and it basically killed all the interest I had in my Alchemist playthough.

I really hope this bug gets fixed, as I had been having a lot of fun with the class up until then.
I had the same issue. I did get the basic sprayer to work but the accessories didn't work properly. It's a known bug but no telling when an update will happen. I too put my Alchemist playthrough on hold because of that.

I'm really lost at the moment, how do I find the fallen warriors? As they are the monsters that drop the items I need.

You should just sharp this content, make it bug free and add a storyline. Just make it stable and high quality like Thorium mod. I really appreciate your work and your ideas. The new biome is awsome, I found this glacial crystal biome on one of my floating islands. :D

I get that this mod is discontinued, and I support you guys so I downloaded the new mod you guys made, but this mod is still my favorite out of all of them, and while it is indeed old, I was wondering if it was somehow possible to make the mod compatible with the current version of modloader? It wont work for me anymore :(

Im having major issues using the vulcan blade, a drop from the andas, I love the sword its my go to sword but i cant use it without getting major performance issues... I swing it more than twice and depending what my frame skip setting is, the game will either run in slow motion @ 30fps OR my framerate drops below 0.5fps. Its a real shame becuase its an amazing sword but it makes the game unplayable for me and my friends (when in multiplayer) Does anyone have any sort of solution i could try, Ive googled the issue and nothing comes up so im hoping I get some form of help on here. thank you.

My Pc specs are (cus i know someone will ask):
Cpu - I7 4770k
gpu - gtx 1070 FE
16gb ram
250gb SSD which terraria is located
windows 10
let me know if you need any more info on the pc

Also Ive noticed that when im running terraria my GPU usage in task manager is non existant it sticks around 1-2% whereas every other game i own runs at 100% could this be because its running off my cpu and that be the cause of my performance issues when using the vulcan blade?

Hey Tremor Team!

I am loving your mod! But is the fact that your modded enemies appear to spawn regardless of conditions intentional? I've seen them during invasions, boss fights, in biomes I didn't expact them (like ocean, corruption). Just thought I'd let you know. (That and they are messing with my Pirate Map drops >.> )

20180621213414_1.jpg

But at any rate, thanks for the mod <3

when will this get updated ? the soundtracks wont play and some bosses disappear randomly ._.
depends if jofairden finished is other projects (working from a scratch prefixes for enemies without any bugs) and have the motivation to resolve tremor bugs and glitches because tremor is low priority for him at the momment, so dont ask for a ETA because he has the last word.

Здравствуйте! Я русскоязычный человек. Я здесь, чтобы попросить вас перевести этот мод на русский. Ну, по крайней мере, половина. спасибо

Have played with friend (multiplayer). Here are some problems we got (crimson type):

1. Alchemist's accessories dont work.
2. Couldnt get wooden frame from Tiki Tottem (but in the game with my wife (corruption type) she got it.) Seems very low chance of drop.
3. Frost King - dont spent frost crown
4. Mechanical Brain don't work. The Boss don't appear
5. Same with Dark Emperor. At this moment we stopped playing. Interesting, that in single all Bosses above appeared.

Seems some trouble with multiplayer mode or with crimson type (hope so, cuz now we are playing with corruption with my wife.)

Corruption type:

1. Got 24 Jungle allow, but Forger Master didn't come.

Здравствуйте! Я русскоязычный человек. Я здесь, чтобы попросить вас перевести этот мод на русский. Ну, по крайней мере, половина. спасибо
Translation for the lazy:
Hello! I'm a Russian-speaking person. I'm here to ask you to translate this mod into Russian. Well, at least half of it. Thank you

None of the town NPCs follow normal town NPC rules, most of the enemies don't follow normal enemy spawning rules (they spawn in towns and even sometimes inside houses, including the nova pillar), not much unique content, just entirely stat based armor and weapons mainly, the trees in the glacier biome can't be used to make a crafting table until you already have one, and it's insanely laggy when used with 4 other large content mods and tons of small ones (but I doubt many people have noticed this issue), but on the plus side some of the armor looks pretty cool, the alchemist class is great, the nova dye is wonderful, and the glacier biome related blocks look great.

i need help, when i defeated trinity it spawned in ore like normal, the problem, i can't mine it becuase it spawned where i had the magic storage in my base, so when i mine it i crash, heres an image
filedetails

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom