tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice ,man.I am with a doubt how to make that slime staff to summon slime minions..even furnace or anvil or workbench i could.. :/
To make the slime staff you need a living loom which is pretty tough to find. i had to go through 3 worlds to find a living tree with one.

Oh thankx..xD i will try find one.
The modder modified the number of minions or not? is only one per ''swing'' ?
Thanks hhaha ,i dont know if you understood..

Does anyone know when the ocean mobs start spawning? im in hardmode and none of them seem to spawn. Are they Post-Plantera?

I've been looking for a Guide for some Weapons ..
Does the Bloom Pickaxe only drop from the Boss?
Since my defense was pretty low i decided to not do any bosses yet, but then EoC spawned and my sword wrecked him..
I decided to hang onto the Arach.. weapon a little longer since the spiders spawned got a chance to inflict a debuff and do about 21-26dmg each hit .. (every throw are 50-75 from the spiders and 22 extra from the weapon itself)

So far pre-hardmode its not that big deal of a challenge .. and the Treasure finder is a HUGE help in getting geared up :)

I've been looking for a Guide for some Weapons ..
Does the Bloom Pickaxe only drop from the Boss?
Since my defense was pretty low i decided to not do any bosses yet, but then EoC spawned and my sword wrecked him..
I decided to hang onto the Arach.. weapon a little longer since the spiders spawned got a chance to inflict a debuff and do about 21-26dmg each hit .. (every throw are 50-75 from the spiders and 22 extra from the weapon itself)

So far pre-hardmode its not that big deal of a challenge .. and the Treasure finder is a HUGE help in getting geared up :)
if you don't have good defense try to work on getting steel armour its pretty cheap and really good it did almost as much as molten armor but it might have just been my accessories raising my defense : P
[DOUBLEPOST=1452907904,1452907461][/DOUBLEPOST]also maybe buff the nano armor?because it is so hard to get since by the time you can get it you would be already able to craft hallowed armor which is better : P
[DOUBLEPOST=1452908365][/DOUBLEPOST]also the evershining bars turn to dirt when i place them :3

i dont have a download exe i watched a vid dont know how to install plz help?
when you unzip the folder run the installer if you need to extract it just extract it to the same folder then choose the file destination for me its G:Steam>Steamapps>common>Terraria>Terraria.exe or some people have Terraria original backup and click install but if that doesnt work if you have norton it will give you alot of trouble installing it

Sorry interrupt but..if i add another mod together with this,using same .tmod file, the game will ''add '' the stuffs of the new mod or will reset my map?
Thanks.. ...

Could you make a mob that references something from another game? Maybe Creepers or Endermen from Minecraft?

duude... why didn't you put all the Info about the Mod in a Spoiler?
i wanted to see everything on my own... D:
but well, new Version of Terraria, new Awesome mods.

I tried everything that stands in this Thread and nothing helped.
When i try to enable the mod it says it cant be enabled and this error log appears

at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.get_Settings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.InitOnce () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.get_Listeners () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.get_ListenersSyncRoot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.TraceImpl.WriteLine (System.String message, System.String category) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Diagnostics.Trace.WriteLine (System.String message, System.String category) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream.isSyncMark (Int32 headerstring, Int32 syncmode, Int32 word) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream.syncHeader (SByte syncmode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Header.read_header (MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream stream, MP3Sharp.Decoding.Crc16[] crcp) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream.readNextFrame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Bitstream.readFrame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.MP3Stream.ReadFrame () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MP3Sharp.MP3Stream.Read (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Stream.CopyTo (System.IO.Stream destination, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Stream.CopyTo (System.IO.Stream destination) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.Stream:CopyTo (System.IO.Stream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMod (Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile modFile, Terraria.ModLoader.BuildProperties properties) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.LoadMods () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Is there anything im doing wrong? Or does the mod just not work on a Mac?

Everyone that has the crash on start: Please tell me, are you playing or Mac? I need to know why the crash happens. One of possible problems may be playing on Mac.

Everyone that has the crash on start: Please tell me, are you playing or Mac? I need to know why the crash happens. One of possible problems may be playing on Mac.

Yes. I posted the Error-log above. Maybe it helps you. And its always the same log, no inconsistencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom