tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should add this!
index.php

I saw it in the 1.3 music spoiler and instantly wanted it, and was so disappointed when they said it would be included! ;( It could be like a super music box that has every song on it! It would be crafted out of every other music box! Heck, you could just make it a decorative item with no special effects and it would still be fantastic!:D

Last edited:
Thanks, but i can't find any good summoner mod, can you show me some?! <3

Well I use the Ersion mod for tmod it's based around slimes and has some summoner enhancemeets but also get the summoner association mod it has items that allow you to control where your minions move, and has some enhance meets for the summon icons and tells you how many minions you can summon at once.

Summoners association: http://bit.ly/tModLoaderSummonersAssociation

Ersion:http://www.mediafire.com/download/caicz7e30i0c9wd/Ersion+v0.4.0.1.rar

You can also get them in the Tmod mod browser ingame.

Last edited:
There is a list of wich weapons drop from mechanical bosses? I dropped a sword that shoots stars ( !) each attack,very cool but,,,i 'm feel a little lost here ,dont know what i can drop from them.

Hi mod developers and other members that play this mod

I've noticed that there's no moon Lord drops (or I just didn't see any)
So I would like to suggest a flail that looks like ML's hand, it will do 115 damage and leave a blue particles behind

This might sound like a dumb question, But how do you make the Sandstone furniture?
It doesn't seem to work if i use a Sawmill.
I am on the 1.3.0.8 version

Isn't Prism still highly WIP, though? I'd suggest the person to go for tmodloader.
It is, but it is out there. Def. worth mentioning. Besides, tML is highly WIP too imo.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453841334,1453841305][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is there an ETA on multiplayer?? on the main screen it just has that .7 doesnt have it but nothing about .8 onwards
MP support is nearly official for the next update ;)Of course talking tML, not Tremor mod in particular.

MP support is nearly official for the next update ;)Of course talking tML, not Tremor mod in particular.[/QUOTE]

So that means some mods will work, but tremor will take a while or it might work?

MP support is nearly official for the next update ;)Of course talking tML, not Tremor mod in particular.

So that means some mods will work, but tremor will take a while or it might work?[/QUOTE]
It depends on the author(s) of a mod. Sometimes they are required to change code to have things work in MP, sometimes they don't. The whole reason why MP won't work for certain mods is simply because some of them aren't optimized for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom