tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy B-day!!! I*m kinda new to this thread and I was wondering if there might be a possibilty that you would add scissor blade from Kill la kill... :joy:

modded monsters disappear whenever i hit them and my items get deleted whenever i put them in chest

please help ;(

ok so im curious do the bosses in this mod have any changes in expert mode? like do they have new attacks or new drops as i do plan on going to expert mode after i get a lil farther but i just want to know if i should refight all the bosses from the mod pack in expert mode when i do to see the new things or just leave them be

ok so im curious do the bosses in this mod have any changes in expert mode? like do they have new attacks or new drops as i do plan on going to expert mode after i get a lil farther but i just want to know if i should refight all the bosses from the mod pack in expert mode when i do to see the new things or just leave them be
I don't know about AI, because I've only fought them in Expert so far, but they do indeed have Treasure Bags and unique Expert drops.

als
Where its the link o the TmodLoader?
ok thanks i always play a none expert mode world at least till i get a base set up and some decent armor before making a expert world so i would probably have already fought at least one of the new bosses! also does this mod add any new ores or items in chests? i already made a base before realizing i didnt have the mod active yet so i dont know if i need to make a new world to spawn some new ore or chests! the enemies do spawn because i had to kill an undead warrior

als

ok thanks i always play a none expert mode world at least till i get a base set up and some decent armor before making a expert world so i would probably have already fought at least one of the new bosses! also does this mod add any new ores or items in chests? i already made a base before realizing i didnt have the mod active yet so i dont know if i need to make a new world to spawn some new ore or chests! the enemies do spawn because i had to kill an undead warrior
Nope, no special worldgen.

Yo does multiplayer work? Me and my friend downloaded this because we read that multiplayer works but when i host and he tries to join it crashes my terraria taking me to the menu screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom