tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i'm playing on multiplayer with my friend everything is fine exept that the npc's don't spawn in multi ( so he when in single and let them spawn so we solved that ) but we're 10+ hours and now the new bosses don't work -> mother board or pixie queen or tiki totem. all the normal 1.3 bosses of terraria work exept the new ones also we crash time to time. ( not much though ) is it possible if u could help is we're really enjoying the mod so far!

ok so my main world keeps crashing when i try to load it and i dont know why! it was working perfectly fine last time i played on it and i saved and quit! the only thing that changed was i updated from windows 9 to windows 10 but the weird thing is that another world i made at the same time to get corruption items works perfectly fine so can anyone help me please? i badly want to keep playing

ok so my main world keeps crashing when i try to load it and i dont know why! it was working perfectly fine last time i played on it and i saved and quit! the only thing that changed was i updated from windows 9 to windows 10 but the weird thing is that another world i made at the same time to get corruption items works perfectly fine so can anyone help me please? i badly want to keep playing
windows 10 is not a good system to play games on, its buggy and most likely will crash many games, so i dont blame it for crashing because of that, also how did you have windows 9 when there never was one?

Another possibility with your main world is it could have corrupt data, in which case you can only really make a new one, or try and use the backup in the saves folder.

windows 10 is not a good system to play games on, its buggy and most likely will crash many games, so i dont blame it for crashing because of that, also how did you have windows 9 when there never was one?

Another possibility with your main world is it could have corrupt data, in which case you can only really make a new one, or try and use the backup in the saves folder.

Windows 10 is the best system to play games on right now, no bugs or crashes at all, mate

Hi i'm playing on multiplayer with my friend everything is fine exept that the npc's don't spawn in multi ( so he when in single and let them spawn so we solved that ) but we're 10+ hours and now the new bosses don't work -> mother board or pixie queen or tiki totem. all the normal 1.3 bosses of terraria work exept the new ones also we crash time to time. ( not much though ) is it possible if u could help is we're really enjoying the mod so far!
NO it doesn't work on multiplayer yet..if you have a problem with multiplayer PLEASE go to the TModLoader thread and not here..zadum can't fix your problems most likely..

sorry i assumed since i updated to windows 10 i must have had number 9 guess it was 8 then also i didnt have a choice out of no where my computer forced the update im quite pissed about it

Edit: this is the error message im getting

Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at Terraria.UI.Chat.ChatLine..ctor()
at Terraria.Main.DrawMenu(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
[DOUBLEPOST=1457480744,1457480298][/DOUBLEPOST]also where would the back up be?

sorry i assumed since i updated to windows 10 i must have had number 9 guess it was 8 then also i didnt have a choice out of no where my computer forced the update im quite pissed about it

Edit: this is the error message im getting

Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at Terraria.UI.Chat.ChatLine..ctor()
at Terraria.Main.DrawMenu(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
[DOUBLEPOST=1457480744,1457480298][/DOUBLEPOST]also where would the back up be?
So does terraria not work on Windows 10, or does the mod not work on Windows 10?

So does terraria not work on Windows 10, or does the mod not work on Windows 10?
weirdly enough its only my large size worlds that wont work for some reason it crashes at about 65-67% while its loading them and i think its the mod as if it was terraria then my small worlds wouldnt work! also so far ive tried three worlds two didnt work the third did work thing is the two that dont work are both large worlds and also have crimson while the one that did work was a small world with corruption

Edit: ok after some trial and error i tried a small world with crimson and it loaded just fine but after trying to make a new large world it crashed immeidiately while creating it

Edit2: ok i decided to try terraria without the mods and it worked just fine and loaded my old large world perfectly so its got to be something with the mod loader or tremor mod

Edit3: ok after some further investigation i decided to disable the tremor mod and it still crashed when i tried making a new large world so its something with the mod loader

Last edited:
Please help i got this mod played for a while then when i got back from school my character was invisible and unplayable. i uploaded him to the cloud which brought him back but got rid of all the modded items in my (not the NPC's for some reason). If anyone knows a fix for this please tell me.
P.s this has happened before so your feedback is my only hope.

ok im not sure if this is a glitch or not but im on a small world and the underground desert spawned close enough to the ocean that one of its underground houses spawned in my ocean so im using it to farm ocean mob items! well the bug is that ive noticed the sharks can get thru the open doors just fine but your dinictis mob gets only about halfway thru before getting stuck so is this a bug or just intentional?

Hello zadum4ivii! I've got a problem in multiplayer, when I try to play with my friends, bosses and npcs won't spawn. Maybe I'm the only one to have this problem, I don't know. Thanks for this awesome mod, btw! :D

Hello zadum4ivii! I've got a problem in multiplayer, when I try to play with my friends, bosses and npcs won't spawn. Maybe I'm the only one to have this problem, I don't know. Thanks for this awesome mod, btw! :D
OMG POST MULTIPLAYER PROBLEMS ON THE TMODLOADER THREAD!!!!!!!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom