tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@zadum4ivii I would like to report a bug with the music box and the mod music, the music isn't recording. i spent two nights running from the evil corn boss and spent GOD knows how much time running my game in the background while in a granite biome. dunno if its super rare to happen or if this is a bug. the same thing can be said about the Pumfish at least which says "anywhere" but i've spent all night with sonar potions trying to catch one. dunno if thats a bug or an error with the text.

Wait a minute....why they are 11 Soundtracks on a Mod :0
Granite Music.

Actually, it is from this mod. I just didn't know you could disable it with an item :p
Craft Hunger System disabler.

I found that the paradox cohort doesn't have his own background like on trailer.
Will check.

@zadum4ivii I would like to report a bug with the music box and the mod music, the music isn't recording. i spent two nights running from the evil corn boss and spent GOD knows how much time running my game in the background while in a granite biome. dunno if its super rare to happen or if this is a bug. the same thing can be said about the Pumfish at least which says "anywhere" but i've spent all night with sonar potions trying to catch one. dunno if thats a bug or an error with the text.
That's strange, will check this, thanks for reporting :)

Hey Zadum4ivii! Are you having plans for making from cluster shards armour set tools,weapons,and more from it?
Probably! ;)

I do not know if the alchemist's healing flask is correct because it is not healing at all, I agree that the old flask was well unbalanced but now this new one is very weak almost useless healing the life. Sorry for the bad English. I do not speak English.

I like how some people make garbage pages on our Wiki instead of really helping :sigh:
PagrV2S.png

Like, we don't have that much people to make pages and it's really hard to make all pages with our content, and some people are making absolutely useless page.
We'd be glad if you guys would create good pages instead of this:
LOiTaCU.png
I have some free time in my hands, I can make some serious wiki pages, if I knew how..

Hello im having a problem with the new hunger system on a server that even when i have full hunger it will say i died from starvation and throw out grave stones.
It will not kill its just the grave stones,

hey zadum ! according to the new changelog update, "bosses now works fine in MP" , i still cant summon space whale nor emperor in multiplayer now, any idea ?

Hello im having a problem with the new hunger system on a server that even when i have full hunger it will say i died from starvation and throw out grave stones.
It will not kill its just the grave stones,
It's known bug.

hey zadum ! according to the new changelog update, "bosses now works fine in MP" , i still cant summon space whale nor emperor in multiplayer now, any idea ?
Will check, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom