tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend and i discovered a certain glitch, That doors (any door), kinds makes water and places random blacks and walls when opened and closed in multiplayer, in lan and online. We are confused, our house turned into water, presents, and gem specific gemspark blocks.
This is a bug in Tmodloader not tremor remastered. Will be fixed in the next update of tmodloader.

as far as I can tell, the gem drills aren't implemented yet. But they look really cool! (also I maybe mined the entire meteor so I might have an excess of meteorite that ruins the pattern in my chest)
Why they are not implemented? o_O

Hi there! Great mod! However I'm having some trouble with NPCs..
I made a house in which the Arabian Merchant came in, and then made another 3.
And ANOTHER Arabian Merchant moved in.. As well as a merchant and a demo guy.
But the thing is, neither of their (the new three) banners are on the walls! And the original Arabian merchant had banner but his face is not on it. No one goes there, they all hang around other houses. And when I try to move them there it says that the house is occupied.. What can I do? Am I supposed to have 2 Arabian Merchants?

Also, is this possible in multiplayer? A friend of mine tried to play with me but the world was glitching out insanely, random blocks given to us and opening doors resulted in random walls and messed up terrain.
1. Yeah, Arabian Merchant is pretty glitchy. I now know how to make him disappear like regular mobs (Thanks bluemagic123!). So wait for the bugfixes update.
2. tModLoader doesn't support multiplayer correctly.

I saw a skeletal orc underground. This is not in the list of enemies.
Yup, some things are missing, like squid hat, Orc Skeleton.

My friend and i discovered a certain glitch, That doors (any door), kinds makes water and places random blocks and walls when opened and closed in multiplayer, in lan and online. We are confused, our house turned into water, presents, and gem specific gemspark blocks.
ModLoader doesn't support multiplayer correctly. x2

i found a bug with buckets, if put one in the world and you break it, it doubles, and if you put any liquid in the world, the bucket disappear, unless you have another in the inventory..

So far the only problems I've had have been minor issues, like a small line of black pixels appearing over Omega Wolves or some enemies like Orc Warriors and Cave Golems not appearing when standing still (missing idle textures maybe?) I also noticed that Hivehead Zombies are appearing outside the Jungle on normal forest biome land. Side note to that, are Undead Musketeers rare, or hard mode only? I haven't seen them, nor the Alpha Wolf once.

i found a bug with buckets, if put one in the world and you break it, it doubles, and if you put any liquid in the world, the bucket disappear, unless you have another in the inventory..
That's maybe because the bucket can be placed. I've removed this.

So far the only problems I've had have been minor issues, like a small line of black pixels appearing over Omega Wolves or some enemies like Orc Warriors and Cave Golems not appearing when standing still (missing idle textures maybe?) I also noticed that Hivehead Zombies are appearing outside the Jungle on normal forest biome land. Side note to that, are Undead Musketeers rare, or hard mode only? I haven't seen them, nor the Alpha Wolf once.
There are some problems with frames sizes maybe. Will try to fix it. And yes, we need to fix some spawning rates.

Whoa whoa whoa...wait. Why do I see my magma armor and a few magma tools/weapons in here. Did I give you permission and just completely forget about it?

I'm also experiencing the bug where once a mod-added enemy spawns, no more NPCs will spawn until it dies. Example: Cave Golem spawns in the Underground Jungle, I kill the other enemies and leave the Golem, no new enemies will ever spawn or show up on the enemy counter. It really cripples spawn rates underground since a new enemy can appear out of sight and never despawn if you're farming in one spot.

Whoa whoa whoa...wait. Why do I see my magma armor and a few magma tools/weapons in here. Did I give you permission and just completely forget about it?
Yeah. you did. And I credited you, check out "Credits" section :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1451723266,1451723167][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm also experiencing the bug where once a mod-added enemy spawns, no more NPCs will spawn until it dies. Example: Cave Golem spawns in the Underground Jungle, I kill the other enemies and leave the Golem, no new enemies will ever spawn or show up on the enemy counter. It really cripples spawn rates underground since a new enemy can appear out of sight and never despawn if you're farming in one spot.
I believe that maybe it's tModLoader bugs :(

I found a pretty minor bug with the Evil Corn. When i defeated him I got his trophy, but it was named the Pixie Queen Trophy. it still looked like a normal Evil Corn Trophy, though.

I can craft Mechanical Worm with Rotten Chunk/Vertebae but I can't craft Mechanical Brain with Rotten Chunk. Why?

I can craft Mechanical Worm with Rotten Chunk/Vertebae but I can't craft Mechanical Brain with Rotten Chunk. Why?
Because the Motherboard is meant to replace/substitute the Destroyer in Crimson worlds. I'm not sure whether it's even possible to remove the Mechanical Worm's Vertebrae recipe, and if not that's probably why it's still there.

Because the Motherboard is meant to replace/substitute the Destroyer in Crimson worlds. I'm not sure whether it's even possible to remove the Mechanical Worm's Vertebrae recipe, and if not that's probably why it's still there.
I checked the recipe, he removed the Mechanical Worm's Vertebrae recipe, but I still want to fight the Motherboard. First, I thought the Mechanical Worm's Vertebrae recipe is still exists, I'm sorry.

Last edited:
I checked the recipe, he removed the Mechanical Worm's Vertebrae recipe, but I still want to fight the Motherboard. First, I thought the Mechanical Worm's Vertebrae recipe is still exists, I'm sorry.
What? Destroyer is for Corruption, Motherboard is for Crimson. You can still destroy Destroyer in Crimson & Motherboard in Corruption as summonings are dropping from every monster if the boss isn't defeated.

What will be changed in bugfixes update:
  • Bottled Souls will be crafted with 5 souls instead of 1.
  • Arabian Merchant will no longer spawn in Desert but will spawn after defeating the Rukh.
  • Wolves will spawn more often.

The elf does not seem to want to move in. I have had presents in my inventory for a while. Also I found a Supreme Possessed Armor when it was not a blood moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom