tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, sorry if this has already been posted:
not sure if it's a bug or not but the spawn rate of monsters seems to be too low compared to terraria vanilla. Pretty booring imo when I have only 1-2 monsters on radar or sometimes even for minutes 0.

OK, I've been playing this mod so much- and sorry I didn't thank the rest of the team for making it but i only noticed this strange change now- it's not a problem, but after the update, my sharanga and vertebrow changed to a dark druid mask and harpy helmet whilst on display... anyway, thanks again for the brilliant mod and I'll try to lessen the comments!
[DOUBLEPOST=1451790143,1451789839][/DOUBLEPOST]
OK, I've been playing this mod so much- and sorry I didn't thank the rest of the team for making it but i only noticed this strange change now- it's not a problem, but after the update, my sharanga and vertebrow changed to a dark druid mask and harpy helmet whilst on display... anyway, thanks again for the brilliant mod and I'll try to lessen the comments!
Actually, I had a lot of tremor items on display and they've all changed into other random tremor items, still not an issue, especially as I got a late game item straight after hardmode because of it!

spawn rate bug , if there is a mod mobs spawn the vanilla mobs won't spawn. i try to explore the dungeon and kill all enemy except the mod enemy and no more mobs spawn and the radar only detect that one mobs.

I'm really enjoying the mod so far, however, there is one visual bug I've found. Most of the mod items, if not all, have this white box around them. When used, the white box is still there. I know it's not game breaking, but it still bothers me quite a bit.

The elf does not seem to want to move in. I have had presents in my inventory for a while. Also I found a Supreme Possessed Armor when it was not a blood moon.
Yeah, there are some problems. No one knows why. Maybe I'm using the wrong item ID?

Hi, sorry if this has already been posted:
not sure if it's a bug or not but the spawn rate of monsters seems to be too low compared to terraria vanilla. Pretty booring imo when I have only 1-2 monsters on radar or sometimes even for minutes 0.
I believe that maybe it's tModLoader bug or that's because our mod has a lof of monsters.

I found a bug :indifferent:
Oh, bugs.

Thorn Balls, the drop from angry trappers, do not stack.
Fixed it, thanks!

I'm really enjoying the mod so far, however, there is one visual bug I've found. Most of the mod items, if not all, have this white box around them. When used, the white box is still there. I know it's not game breaking, but it still bothers me quite a bit.
That's really strange cause I don't have this problem. Can you give me a screenshot?

iqZORlX.png

I just killed the corn boss and all his drops, except the trophy, has that white box. The items affected by this have no animation.

Edit: Tried reinstalling the mod, however, the white boxes are still there. ;-;

Last edited:
I found another bug
But I don't have time to make a video...

Abarian merchant (or whatever you call it) keeps spawning if there is a not occupied house
I have 2 Abarian merchants in my world....

Last edited:
Nope, he doesn't move into house.
The arabic merchant reminds me of @Omnir 's nostalgia pack mod's similar looking NPC that sold the Oxiale. He made NPC's on his mod that couldn't be housed and spawned in certain biomes, like the crystals. Then again, that was tAPI, but maybe you could use some help from him in making that NPC like that? However I find that the requiriment for defeating the desert boss is better. I think he should only be "housed" in the desert biome, just like the Truffle on the surface mushroom biome. Just a couple suggestions c:

So, I just beat the Moonlord using this mod. Earlygame was probably the best area of this mod. The new npcs seemed really fun, because they were class based. Once there is support for summon weapons, will there we a summoner npc? That would be fun, and kind of cool if the easiest way to get a summon weapon, if you do not have living wood trees in your world, would be to build a home. When I fought the cog lord, it seemed really hard. Around what gear should be used to fight that, because I fought it using the Destructor Gun and Orichalcum armor.

I would like to see more content around where the pillars and moonlord are though. I was using a lot of tremor accessories. The Nightly Combination carried me all the way from after the goblin invasion to the moonlord. I really don't know why I used it. I was using the Beetle Shield, which was really good, and the bottled soul of might, which is the same thing as an avenger emblem pretty much.

During the solar eclipse, I got 3 swamp clumps, which I never used, because it said they slowed me down. To make those actually useful, how about adding some accessory combos with it. Are you planning any post moon lord content? Also, not sure how hard this would be to add, but how about some more pillar weapons?

Strange... Just noticed that the stacks of purification powder in my chest also have those white boxes... but they aren't mod items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom