tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tiki totem doesnt drop anything useful. only useful thing it drops is the picaxe of bloom since it has like almost no % more than the demonite pic. the tiki skull is pretty much 100% useless even for summoner since it takes away an equipment slot.
The tiki armor and skull combined give a 25% (33% if both have menacing) Summon damage boost. Upon summoning familiars, these items can be replaced by other accessories without the damage being dropped.

Frostburn is a hardmode debuff. Why should early prehardmode enemies inflict it, @zadum4ivii?
1. The big time of Frostburn infliction is my fault, since it should be 1 second.
2. I've arleady removed this debuff from Glacier enemies since lots of people told me to do that.

Zadum4ivii, it's great to see the state of this project gradually improve as you're listening to what others have to say. On the Glacier biome -- I've heard 1-2 of these is possibly being worked on, and was curious on the status of each of these features. If not being worked on, what the likelihood of you considering the following suggestions would be. I believe all of these would help the biome greatly -- thanks!

1. Greatly reduce the amount of surface area the biome takes up -- in most of my worlds, a vast majority of the vanilla ice biome gets taken by glacier; sometimes just about 100% of it. Imo it should get reduced by roughly 50% or so.

2. Another nerf/weakening for mobs in the biomes -- they're still simply way too strong. Or as an alternative, make more of them spawn later than they do currently.

3. New sprites for blocks in the biome -- something that looks a less "square shaped" and more organic like vanilla snow blocks would be a big improvement imo.

4. Add two glacier solutions for the clentaminator -- one to add glacier, and one to remove it. This would be a great way to satisfy everyone when it comes to those who wish to shape how much of the biome is in their world with ease. Of course, such an item should probably be made available late-game (sold by the Steampunker, Dryad, or Tremor's Alchemist).
  1. You should join our Discord, yesterday me and our community were discussing Glacier sizes and I've made it taking less space.
  2. Check Known Bugs, the high stats were my fault since the stats were changed in beta but I somehow managed to replace them with old ones.
  3. And yeah, I was already thinking on new solutions for Glacier, they may become a thing ;)
Where can i get the thing called Squorb or something for the starvil because i have like no idea where to get them
They drop from Squomas in Snow Biome surface in Tremode.

The tiki armor and skull combined give a 25% (33% if both have menacing) Summon damage boost. Upon summoning familiars, these items can be replaced by other accessories without the damage being dropped.

Can't say this with any authority, as code confuses me, but from my personal experience in the game, minions don't update until you resummon them.

Can't say this with any authority, as code confuses me, but from my personal experience in the game, minions don't update until you resummon them.
Your assumption about how minion damage works is correct. As part of the original complaint was that the items waste an accessory slot, I reminded them that the item could be changed after summoning. This mechanic is crucial to effectively playing summoner class.

I've read the entirety of the first post a dozen times and I see no mention of a change log? I don't update mods willy nilly which is why I haven't updated your mod. When an update is available, I look for change logs, I couldn't find any at all, so I didn't bother. Not sure how that "makes me stupid" (post after yours), but okay. Let's not make our information readily available and then insinuate the person asking a question is braindead. If you could be so kind as to tell me where every update's change log is posted, I will recant - but as of now I haven't been able to find a documented source for your change logs..

I've read the entirety of the first post a dozen times and I see no mention of a change log? I don't update mods willy nilly which is why I haven't updated your mod. When an update is available, I look for change logs, I couldn't find any at all, so I didn't bother. Not sure how that "makes me stupid" (post after yours), but okay. Let's not make our information readily available and then insinuate the person asking a question is braindead. If you could be so kind as to tell me where every update's change log is posted, I will recant - but as of now I haven't been able to find a documented source for your change logs..

1.3.1.8 update is live!
Some bugfixes and 2 new items, that's all for now.

New items:
  • Hallowed Visage
  • Chlorophyte Visage

Fixes:

• Fixed Goblin Standard Bearer infinitely spawning himself on death
  • Fixed Frost King trophy having broken texture when placed
  • Fixed Glacier Mobs having wrong stats and drops
  • Fixed Ruin Chest spawning Ruin Ghosts infinitely
  • Fixed Ruin Chest consuming keys even if opened
  • Fixed Ancient Soul disappearing in a quick time
  • Fixed Pwnhammer not dropping from Wall of Flesh with 100% chance
  • Fixed Ruin Ghosts spawning after EoW/BoC but not Tiki Totem

Others:
  • Ancient Dragon can be now summoned by using Ancient Lantern near Ruin Altar
  • Ruin Altar no longer break when summoning Ancient Dragon
Update via Mod Browser or manually using link!

For some reason the op lacks a comprehensive change log, instead forcing you to scour the previous forum pages.

ok so against my on will, and many people ask on how/what enemy drops some hard to find materials from tremor mod so lets review the info shall we, but before starting the list the info that Im goin to post is also on the wiki so if any enemy drop,during some event or when the player reach hardmode, if this has changed please make your comment, now because this will help not just only you the players also the devs from tremor to complete their wiki more quickly withou further ado.

the mosaic fragments to summon the alchemaster

-red puzzle frag: bought from the merchant on blood moon. (wiki)
-yellow puzzle frag: queen bee defeated. (wiki)
-green puzzle frag: fishing anywhere on hardmode. (wiki)
-purple puzzle frag: phantom soul (4) amethyst (8) and soul on night (2) at iron/lead anvils. (wiki)

-alphaplasm: (?????)
-cluster shard (?????)
-nightmare bar: from nightmare ore on tremode
-star bar: meteorite(1) nightmare ore(1) fallen star(3) at starvil
-phantaplasm: (?????)
-doomstone: (?????)
-dark mass: (?????)
-stone dice: dice zombie from night of undead
-eye of oblivion: phobos,deimos and devourer of planets
-void bar: suspicious looking bag
-carbon steel: avenger enemy, motherboard boss and suspicious looking bag
-tooth of abraxas: any solar eclipse enemies, phobos and deimos (wiki)
-concetrated ether: suspicious bags and evolved zombies.
-dragon capsule: (?????)
-cosmic fuel: from space whale boss
-angry shard: avenger enemy
-golden claw: avenger enemy
-night core:devourer of planets
-husk of dusk: devourer of planets
(it seems that night core and the eye of oblivion cant be stored in your inventory, a glitch maybe)

if I miss something make a comment.

How do i get a Wooden Frame for the Tiki Armour??
It drops from Tiki Sorcerers.

ok so against my on will, and many people ask on how/what enemy drops some hard to find materials from tremor mod so lets review the info shall we, but before starting the list the info that Im goin to post is also on the wiki so if any enemy drop,during some event or when the player reach hardmode, if this has changed please make your comment, now because this will help not just only you the players also the devs from tremor to complete their wiki more quickly withou further ado.

the mosaic fragments to summon the alchemaster

-red puzzle frag: bought from the merchant on blood moon. (wiki)
-yellow puzzle frag: queen bee defeated. (wiki)
-green puzzle frag: fishing anywhere on hardmode. (wiki)
-purple puzzle frag: phantom soul (4) amethyst (8) and soul on night (2) at iron/lead anvils. (wiki)

-alphaplasm: (?????)
-cluster shard (?????)
-nightmare bar: from nightmare ore on tremode
-star bar: meteorite(1) nightmare ore(1) fallen star(3) at starvil
-phantaplasm: (?????)
-doomstone: (?????)
-dark mass: (?????)
-stone dice: dice zombie from night of undead
-eye of oblivion: phobos,deimos and devourer of planets
-void bar: suspicious looking bag
-carbon steel: avenger enemy, motherboard boss and suspicious looking bag
-tooth of abraxas: any solar eclipse enemies, phobos and deimos (wiki)
-concetrated ether: suspicious bags and evolved zombies.
-dragon capsule: (?????)
-cosmic fuel: from space whale boss
-angry shard: avenger enemy
-golden claw: avenger enemy
-night core:devourer of planets
-husk of dusk: devourer of planets
(it seems that night core and the eye of oblivion cant be stored in your inventory, a glitch maybe)

if I miss something make a comment.
-Alphaplasm == Phantaplasm - drops from all enemies in Dungeon in Tremode.
-Cluster Shard - drops from all Corruption & Crimson mobs in Tremode.
-Doomstone - drops from Dranix, Dread Beetle and Shadow Ripper, they spawn in Tremode.
-Dark Mass - drops from all Slimes in Tremode.
-Dragon Capsule - drops from Angry Trappers, Moths and Flying Snakes in Tremode.

Why do the ruin ghosts don't ever drop the Rusty Lantern? And when I added the item through Cheat Sheet I couldn't use it.

Just a few things I've noticed. During my fight with Heater of Worlds his tail seems to randomly disappear making him impossible to damage. I haven't been able to get the invader staff to actually summon anything, and everfrost wall seems to still be spreading to other walls.

I feel I'm not so lucky about getting the Eye of Oblivion. :(
I tried to use the battle potion, the Evil Cup I got from the Blood Moon event and a few War Potion (from Reduced Grinding mod) on every surface biome and I still not seen the Phobos or Deimos mini bosses.
Where should I try to gather those mobs?

I feel I'm not so lucky about getting the Eye of Oblivion. :(
I tried to use the battle potion, the Evil Cup I got from the Blood Moon event and a few War Potion (from Reduced Grinding mod) on every surface biome and I still not seen the Phobos or Deimos mini bosses.
Where should I try to gather those mobs?
the devourer of planets also drop the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom