Do you love Slimy?

• YES!

Votes: 86 94.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 5.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i updated it on the mod browser when i saw your message. looks like it weren't the right update. i got v0.2.3 now. gonna test if it works
EDIT: got some i just needed to update again

Is it possible to change the recipe for the herbal slime staff to use any plantera drop? Expert mode doesn't have a 100% chance of the grenade launcher like normal does

When i updated i lost my pickaxe of confusion saying it was unloaded but everything else is good? And for some reason i can also craft all the slime staffs with 1 dirt block and craft imperial flesh with dirt. Did you mess up a code? if thats it then ill just be patient for the fix.

Last edited:
Pickaxe of Confusion has been totally removed from the mod. And yes I messed up the code and forgot to turn off the debugging feature.

Could you add a normal download link? tModLoader's mod browser is quite buggy currently and doesn't work properly sometimes on macs.

PT = previous tier
Honey Slime Staff - Vanilla Slime Staff + 20x Bee Wax + 20x Bottled Honey
Flesh Slime Staff - PT + 10x Bone + 15x Imperial Flesh (not implemented)
Mechanical Slime Staff Mk.1 - PT + 25x Hallowed Bars + 20x Souls of Might
Mechanical Slime Staff Mk.2 - PT + 25x Hallowed Bars + 20x Souls of Sight
Mechanical Slime Staff Mk.3 - PT + 25x Hallowed Bars + 20x Souls of Fright
Herbal Slime Staff - PT + Grenade Launcher + 20x Jungle Spores + 15x Stinger
Golem Slime Staff - PT + Golem Fist + 5x Lihzahrd Power Cell
Fishron Slime Staff - PT + Flairon + 20x Bottled Water
Lunar Slime Staff - PT + 20x Nebula Fragment + 30x Stardust Fragment
please can you give me the downlode link for the virsion with the pickaxe of confuseion in I was useing it happely updated the mod with out reading the notes and saw a white unloded item where my pickaxe once was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom