Truffle not spawning

Any one else having troubles with the truffle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just throwing my drop in the bucket: I'm also affected by this bug, playing the latest iOS version on an iPad Air. Has been at least 1 week in 2 different worlds.

TerraNova told me (I'm not sure how to quote, but I give him full credit) to make the truffle's house a 10x10 box. The house itself must be made out of glowing mushroom grass.
[DOUBLEPOST=1422891108][/DOUBLEPOST]Like this
image.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1422891133][/DOUBLEPOST]My truffle did move in, this image is just outdated though.

Make a few bumps in the ground, ok?
[DOUBLEPOST=1423270593][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, NPCs seem to mess up the truffle spawning if they live in the same mushroom biome. (This kind of makes sense if the read the truffle's quotes on the wiki. All the NPCs want to eat him, or use him as a potion :p)

It's a bug but it will rarely spawn it took for ever for mine to move in.
Here's some suggestions:
1. Make a floating mushroom biome
2. Must be over 100+ blocks long I did 150 to make sure
3. He must have a pretty bug house with walls and light and doors
4. Remember the chair and table
5. If you made the biome big and stuff after trees grow the mushroom music and the background should pop up and be heard
6. If you make it 200 blocks long mobs will spawn hurting the chances of your truffle surviving
7. Make sure you have every other NPC so no one takes his house

Thanks Terranova!
On a side note, the house the truffle moves into may not be the 10X10 mushroom grass house, however, said house needs to be present for the truffle to spawn. :confused:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 273
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 360
Since this thread was made more than 4 years ago, and since the mobile version received updates after this likely fixing this bug, I’m going to close this thread as it has a lot of outdated info.

If anyone currently has trouble with the Truffle moving in, please make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom