Xbox One Truffle Worms spawning when I place Lihzahrd Brick in midair

SirPotatoGuy

Skeletron Prime
I was building with lihzahrd brick and random truffle worms appeared. All i have been able to work out is that it only works with lihzahrd brick, when placed where it usually cannot (midair, not touching any blocks/walls), and that it consumes 1 brick for each worm spawned.

UPDATE: I tried it in another world and it didn't happen, went back to the first world, it now spawns snails instead
Also, the same effect is achieved with the wire cutter.

UPDATE 2: It seems to be a random item each time you restart the world, not just the brick and wire cutter. You still have to use it in the same conditions though.

Last edited:
I was building with lihzahrd brick and random truffle worms appeared. All i have been able to work out is that it only works with lihzahrd brick, when placed where it usually cannot (midair, not touching any blocks/walls), and that it consumes 1 brick for each worm spawned.

UPDATE: I tried it in another world and it didn't happen, went back to the first world, it now spawns snails instead
Also, the same effect is achieved with the wire cutter.

UPDATE 2: It seems to be a random item each time you restart the world, not just the brick and wire cutter. You still have to use it in the same conditions though.
Hi there @SirPotatoGuy, it sounds like you accidentally activated the bait/critter glitch which happens when you swap bait/critters with an item in your inventory, save, swap them back, save. Then when you use the item, under certain conditions, it sometimes spawns the bait/critter. Over and over again.

If you move your blocks to an empty spot in your inventory, that should stop it from spawning the bait/critter. If it still spawns them, move the blocks into a chest, close it, then take the blocks out again.

Back
Top Bottom