Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I don't watch the streams (different timezone and such) can anyone care to explain to me why people ended up hating HERO's stream so much?
I didn't see it but apparently he spend a lot of time trying to defeat Queen Bee, time that could have been used to show what's new in 1.3.
I watched his stream for a minute and stopped watching because there wasn't any sound.

That's not the problem. The problem is that he spent HOURS editing videos ON STREAM instead of actually playing the damn game.
And that guy was allowed to play?

Final question: Did you get to see him editing the video on stream or not? (Because that would have been ...somewhat interesting.)

That's not the problem. The problem is that he spent HOURS editing videos ON STREAM instead of actually playing the damn game.

He spent a good five minutes every so often to pause and upload a video during the stream. Was it appreciated? Not quite, but did it take hours away from the stream? No, not at all. It hardly took any time out of the stream at all. The Queen Bee bugging out and never despawning did de-rail the stream completely though.

Hola
Muchísimas Gracias a los Desarrolladores por este excelente juego, nunca me sentí tan adicto a uno como este, este es el primer juego que compro vía online (Steam) en mi vida y no veo la hora que salga la actualización, faltan 24 horas o menos y ya no aguanto mas.

Muchísimas Gracias desde Argentina.

Hello
Many thanks to the developers for this great game, I never felt so addicted to one like this, this is the first game to buy online via (Steam) in my life and I can not wait to leave the update, missing 24 hours or less and I can not take any more.

Thank you so much from Argentina.
PS: writing with google translator.

firmapost_2.png

I didn't see it but apparently he spend a lot of time trying to defeat Queen Bee, time that could have been used to show what's new in 1.3.
I watched his stream for a minute and stopped watching because there wasn't any sound.
The problem was that he was playing as if this was the first time he's ever played. He somehow let his Guide die (even with the bow), and then he built a house without a backwall and was confused that the Guide wasn't spawning. Of course, the entire chat raged. About a half hour later, he finally took the advice of someone and instead of saying "Oh :red:, sorry for my stupidity! I'll go fix that" they said "Good point.". After that worked, they freaked out and literally gave a shout out to that guy and congratulated him, even though nearly everyone else was screaming about it. After that, he found the marble biome and died again and again. This wouldn't have been a problem if they did not repeatedly attack a monster which they couldn't dodge and would one hit kill them. One of the worst problems was before the stream. He took nearly an hour to troubleshoot with Skype when it was supposed to have started in 10 minutes. Literally everyone was in complete and utter horror and rage. It was probably the worst stream I've ever seen.

I watched enough bits and pieces of those videos to calmly wait for 1.3 without bathing in spoilers.

The problem was that he was playing as if this was the first time he's ever played. He somehow let his Guide die (even with the bow), and then he built a house without a backwall and was confused that the Guide wasn't spawning. Of course, the entire chat raged. About a half hour later, he finally took the advice of someone and instead of saying "Oh :red:, sorry for my stupidity! I'll go fix that" they said "Good point.". After that worked, they freaked out and literally gave a shout out to that guy and congratulated him, even though nearly everyone else was screaming about it. After that, he found the marble biome and died again and again. This wouldn't have been a problem if they did not repeatedly attack a monster which they couldn't dodge and would one hit kill them. One of the worst problems was before the stream. He took nearly an hour to troubleshoot with Skype when it was supposed to have started in 10 minutes. Literally everyone was in complete and utter horror and rage. It was probably the worst stream I've ever seen.
I don't understand what is the matter,don't blame him for that,he tried his best. Also if you don't like his stream,nobody forced you to watch it,you could just wait the game when it comes out and discover it by yourself. Since when dying in Terraria is a problem? Mistakvs happens.

I didn't sleep this night because I wanted to see HERO's stream, but he uploaded the stream to Youtube anyways. I'm so tired... Pedguin is WAY better than HERO.

While I don't watch the streams (different timezone and such) can anyone care to explain to me why people ended up hating HERO's stream so much?
Well, most people think he didn't deserve to stream this game because of many reasons.
For example: fixing non-existent issues with his audio just to wait for more people to come to his stream at the beginning, fake links at wiki, editing youtube videos during stream, fact that he didn't enjoy the game and didn't even know core mechanics. Not sure if everything is true. There is a large "hate" thread on reddit, feel free to look through it.

Last edited:
Hero has a rather severe memory issue. He used to know everything about Terraria, but his long term memory is pretty bad. He even stated all of this in a video not all that long ago (can't remember exact video). He even claimed to have forgotten his age at one point.

Very exciting stuff. The dev team will do their best to hop on and interact while the streams are happening. :)

I have a question: Is it possible to reset your achievements? Like, if you complete all the achievements, and you wanna do them again, could you reset them? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom