tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya guys. Neal has a special message for you about the release date.
Look if you dare!

poppa's comin..
soon™

aka idk/idk/idkinteen
aka x2 mebbe a few weeks m8

Oh, thought I'd mention..
This is just gonna be 1.1 again, probably with some minor improvements and fixes, with a pinch of new content, maybe?
Just a port bro.

Hi!! i want ask you if you have an tmodloader version because i want to play with others mod like thorium or adventure
please reply me

Hi!! i want ask you if you have an tmodloader version because i want to play with others mod like thorium or adventure
please reply me

That's what's being worked on as you speak. It's standalone right NOW, yes, but is being ported over to tmod. However, I'd highly recommend you play this mod by itself, as its why it was standalone in the first place.

That's what's being worked on as you speak. It's standalone right NOW, yes, but is being ported over to tmod. However, I'd highly recommend you play this mod by itself, as its why it was standalone in the first place.

ok thank you for the information i'm waiting for this in the tml

oh boy, right now im considering copying my current terraria folders (because tmodloader and stuff) and re-downloading vanilla so i can have a go with this mod again, i miss the high-tide theme so much...

Progress report time!

• Accessories and Armors are 95% implemented besides a few bugs involving two of the set bonuses.
  • Waypoints are currently not possible in tMod due the hooks not currently existing.
  • Prefixes are mostly done.
  • Worldgen is mostly done aside from... A few hiccups.
oops.PNG
  • The new biome chest items and new biome chests are about 25% implemented at this point.
  • Every projectile is in, but they're super buggy.
  • None of the mobs have been implemented yet, aside from some basic MoI behavior.
So far I'd say the port is about 30-50% done.

Progress report time!

• Accessories and Armors are 95% implemented besides a few bugs involving two of the set bonuses.
  • Waypoints are currently not possible in tMod due the hooks not currently existing.
  • Prefixes are mostly done.
  • Worldgen is mostly done aside from... A few hiccups.
  • The new biome chest items and new biome chests are about 25% implemented at this point.
  • Every projectile is in, but they're super buggy.
So far I'd say the port is about 40-50% done.
To add to why it's taking so long.. here's a quick rundown.

We decide to port over to tMod after encountering a bug that breaks all projectiles, tiles, mobs, practically everything. Ya get the point.
Our main coder boffin dies, and nobody was willing to work on it. (by that i mean went inactive and pretty much left)
A couple of members went into the coding scene only a month or so ago.

So there you have it.
Thanks for your patience guys.

oof, i can see why it has taken so long now.

also with the worldgen bug, maybe it could be fixed by somehow getting it to generate before trees/surface decor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom