tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man,nobody comments here anymore eh?

What's the point? Nothing is really happening and there's no news given out, and it's taken a really long time to port.
I honestly have no idea what is going on since Ulterraria has kind of just gone into a deep sleep. The team themselves haven't revealed a whole lot either except a few small hints.

What's the point? Nothing is really happening and there's no news given out, and it's taken a really long time to port.
I honestly have no idea what is going on since Ulterraria has kind of just gone into a deep sleep. The team themselves haven't revealed a whole lot either except a few small hints.
Well that sucks. Hopefully the mod won't die,its such a good one.

aww man... well i hope that this does eventully get ported to tmodloader, but im also wondering... the thorium mod took 3 months for diver to port, and that had way more content to port over, perhaps if you still cant port the mod, maybe you could just start fresh with tmodloader instead of porting, that way even if you cant port everything, there can still be content coming out.

Well porting is what I would guess to ACTUALLY be starting over but using the same ideas and plans, while just re-coding some of the ones done less.. well?
I don't really know.

Well porting is what I would guess to ACTUALLY be starting over but using the same ideas and plans, while just re-coding some of the ones done less.. well?
I don't really know.
like, if porting is too much work or is taking too long, start from the beginning on tmodloader, like have a few features from this version in the tmodloader version, and bit by bit add the remaining stuff back in, that way people can still play with this mod even without all the features, but be able to use them with other mods, and that way people will see your mod again, and maybe you could find some coders/spriters in the tmod community willing to help out with the rest.

ahh well, even if this mod does resurface to tmod at some point, its been long enough to presume its gonna be discontinued, long may it have entertained many, and r.i.p the high tide theme...

We are patient, give yourself enough time. (but give us some actualization sometimes tho :redspin:)

Capture.PNG

We're working on it
(Keep in mind that the first version will be a direct port of the current version.)

its understandable that it may take time to port, but not trying to be rude, divermansam ported thorium to tmod in like 2 months, and that has 3x as much current content.
1. Thorium was already in tAPI, it's easy to port a tAPI mod over to tMod, Standalones? Not so much.
2. We aren't working around the clock on porting it, I don't think we even actually genuinely started porting until a week or 2 ago.
3. Thorium doesn't have mechanics to port over.
4. We're trying to restructure the mod and rebalance it, as well as add a bit of new content.
5. Pretty much everyone is working on their own thing for now, but we're trying to get back on track.

1. Thorium was already in tAPI, it's easy to port a tAPI mod over to tMod, Standalones? Not so much.
2. We aren't working around the clock on porting it, I don't think we even actually genuinely started porting until a week or 2 ago.
3. Thorium doesn't have mechanics to port over.
4. We're trying to restructure the mod and rebalance it, as well as add a bit of new content.
5. Pretty much everyone is working on their own thing for now, but we're trying to get back on track.
well, now i can see why its taken so long, but now in trying to remember, what mechanics did this add to terraria?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom