• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Um, hey.

Pixus

Official Terrarian
So, I'm Cheeyev, or you could just call me Eli (It's my real name) or something else if you wanted to, I guess.
So, I've put in over 280 hours into Terraria since I first bought it, and I was thinking that I could probably share my (mediocre, no less) builds with the community here (even though they're pretty much just houses at the moment), knowing that this is a forum and such, and, well, here I am.
As for me, well, I'm pretty shy, although I am willing to talk to other users, or something like that, I think. I'm really not sure what to say, so, hello forums, I guess.

Aurora3500

Staff member
Hello Cheeyev, welcome to the Forums!

TCF is very accepting of all types of players here, so hopefully I as well as many other members will be able to help you feel comfortable and right at home here.

Hope you enjoy your stay :dryadsmile:

Daikonradish

Plantera
So, I'm Cheeyev, or you could just call me Eli (It's my real name) or something else if you wanted to, I guess.
So, I've put in over 280 hours into Terraria since I first bought it, and I was thinking that I could probably share my (mediocre, no less) builds with the community here (even though they're pretty much just houses at the moment), knowing that this is a forum and such, and, well, here I am.
As for me, well, I'm pretty shy, although I am willing to talk to other users, or something like that, I think. I'm really not sure what to say, so, hello forums, I guess.
You'd make an excellent addition to these forums; have fun!! :happy:

Pixus

Official Terrarian
Hello Cheeyev, welcome to the Forums!

TCF is very accepting of all types of players here, so hopefully I as well as many other members will be able to help you feel comfortable and right at home here.

Hope you enjoy your stay :dryadsmile:
Thanks, and thanks!

You'd make an excellent addition to these forums; have fun!! :happy:
I'm not so sure on that, but thanks for saying that!

Games ✔︎

Official Terrarian
Welcome to the Terraria Community Forums! Make sure to follow the forum's rules, and I hope you have a good time here!

Top Bottom