NPCs & Enemies Undead Viking Warlord [Boss idea]

Could the boss use a bow? Because the way it fight seems to be just melee and for those who are ranged and has wings, it will be a one-sided attack.
Not necessarily. The throne room will be small, but high. The boss won't have much ground to cover.

Alternatively, the boss could occasionally draw players towards him.

Thoughts?

Elemental ice energy from the boss draws you closer to it.... AND YOUR DOOM!!! That my concept anyway...
[doublepost=1538061644,1538061536][/doublepost]It could also be like the Tongue debuff from the Wall of Flesh.

I would say Chilled would be the debuff for it because it only slow you down and can't be prevented. The other two debuffs would probably be a 30% chance.
[doublepost=1538062567,1538062443][/doublepost]Would the boss summon others like Ice elementals the same way the Brain of Cthulhu summons Creepers?

I would say Chilled would be the debuff for it because it only slow you down and can't be prevented. The other two debuffs would probably be a 30% chance.
[doublepost=1538062567,1538062443][/doublepost]Would the boss summon others like Ice elementals the same way the Brain of Cthulhu summons Creepers?

Sounds good!

I'd say no, as it would be a cooler fight 1v1, and he'd be more associated with vikings, not elementals, which aren't that fun to spawn.

An idea for the throne room.
Capture 2018-09-27 18_28_45.png

Back
Top Bottom