tModLoader Universe Of Bows Mod

You are welcome.
[doublepost=1562916792,1562916736][/doublepost]Btw can i work in this mod as a suggestionar and a spriter.I am a begginer so sprites wont be that great.
[doublepost=1562917086][/doublepost]How about crossbows?
You can be a spriter if you want to, I have enough people that suggest something. Just join the discord

Show me the discord link to join pls
[doublepost=1562935390,1562935355][/doublepost]which bow should i sprite

Heres a star bow.Hope you like it.:)
[doublepost=1562937053,1562937037][/doublepost]You like it?

Attachments

• Star bow-1.png.png
    Star bow-1.png.png
    438 bytes · Views: 115
Hey fish boy I can't do any sprites today but I have planned what bows should I make.I will do 4 rewrites,and many bows.Heres the names:1.bombow it shoots bomb arrows.2.gumbow shoots gumball instead of arrows.3.bubble bow it will shoot very fast low damaging bubbles.3.all fragment bows as there is none.4.terra bow.
[doublepost=1563002743,1563002419][/doublepost]5.ink bow reference to bendy and the ink machine.6.luminte bow.7.meteor bow.8.ichor arrows and last of all the prime laser bow.All sprites will be done at Friday.point out the bows that are already in the game.

1. A bomb bow isnt anything very special, it just shoots bombs that you could just throw 2. Idk, its just a resprite of the arrow, thats it. 3. As i said in discord, theres already a bubble bow and magic bow in another mod. 3.1 What do you exactly mean with fragment bows??? 4. Yeah thats cool 5. I never played "Bendy and the ink machine" so you have to tell me what the bow does etc. 6. The moon lord already has got the Moon bow 7. Kinda the same as the moon bow??? 8. Ichor arrows <---Click
[doublepost=1563023036,1563023003][/doublepost]9. You have to tell me what the prime laser bow does

By fragment bows I mean the fragments you get from celestial pillars.I have more ideas:1.Glass bow.2.sand bow.3.Lightning bow.Btw ask on discord for more ideas.and I have got a new design of bows suggested by a glitter pen.is gem bow in the game.If not that's another idea.
[doublepost=1563038647,1563038602][/doublepost]And I think I will make a bow that shoots gumball.I will talk to you tomorrow.

Geez I am almost out of out of ideas.
[doublepost=1563088343,1563088267][/doublepost]How about a sun bow and rain bow that shoots arrows from above.It will be post plantera.

Suggestion : Shadowbow - It shoots shadowbeam staff projectiles which would only bounce once.
You need 150 bow matter a shadowbeam staff and you create it on a demon altar
F.Y.I I know suggestions are closed but I'd just add it B)

Suggestion : Shadowbow - It shoots shadowbeam staff projectiles which would only bounce once.
You know discord?
If yes then join it

Sorry, but no requests on the forum, only on discord

just made an account to say this mod is awesome i do mostly ranger style playthroughs and this just made it so much better seems to flow well with thorium keep up the great work bois

I really like this so far, but can you change the bow matter behavior to instead fall to the ground like sword matter does? It's kinda hard to pick it up early game sometimes lol.

I am enjoying the mod but for the love of pizza... The bow matter drop rate is insane. Chance of it dropping needs reduced by like 99% (chance of drop should be like 1/100 since it comes from literally all enemies). I am not even to hard mode yet and I'm pretty sure I have more than I'll ever need.

With the drop rates as they currently stand the recipes should be about 10x as expensive as they currently are. The only reason I'd uninstall the mod is because the game gets absolutely littered with bow matter if you do any farming whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom