IC Unknown World (IC)

"You see, all it takes to take down an evil mastermind is them gloating while one person... oh." Hako looks at the steel door, then about for alternate ways in. "All right, we may need something harder to- what now?" Hako just seems to be confused by Aro mining through the door. "Honestly I thought we'd need some tricks from a cinema, but... if you think it'll work..."

Aro would be able to, but it would take a while. And by a while I mean he'd have to set up camp and spend a few days digging.
However, although it wouldn't attract anyone, Hako might be able to hear something if his microphone is plugged into something and actually working.

Well, his microphone still has some battery power left inside it, and he did activate it, although as last resort. "Wait, there is something... also, that was supposed to be for the last show, but I think I have better use for it."

Well, his microphone still has some battery power left inside it, and he did activate it, although as last resort. "Wait, there is something... also, that was supposed to be for the last show, but I think I have better use for it."
"oh really?"
*Aro tries to fly up to the vent and tries to see what's inside*

Hako would hear the following conversation.

"...experiment."
"But Master said he must do it today!"
"It not ready for Master though."
"Then we make ready."
"Both of you be quiet. Our Master shall be fine. I have seen to it myself."

As for Aro, he wouldn't be able to see much, but he might be able to hear the conversation as well.

He'd briefly hear a pained sound from one of the kobolds, as the mic shoots through the vent and hits one in the head, and as another tries to open the door, would wind would quickly send it flying open faster than the kobold was expecting, knocking it over.

The kobold gets hit in the shoulder, and screams in pain.
The kobold that was knocked over pulls out a small crossbow, and would fire at Ivyss if she's visible.

Back
Top Bottom