IC Unknown World (IC)

The hawk would be able to get Izviing out of the pool.
And Dijth would be able to see a person standing outside of a window.

Well the birds aren't fireproof but they keep attacking in such a way that it would take as much time as possible to deal with them.
Dijth chases after the person, and tries to knock and pin them down.

The person manages to fend off the birds, but is too busy doing that to dodge Dijth, so they get pinned down.
Dijth might also start getting a headache as someone else starts trying to activate his mental implant.

Dijth's flamethrower manages to make the person's flamethrower explode, so although they are very dead, it might also injure Dijth.

The other person would still be trying to activate Dijth's mental implant, and if his injuries are severe enough that he isn't able to fight, the person would walk towards him.

Well he's knocked out and bleeding out as well as one of his wings and legs having gotten blown off so I doubt he can really fight.
As for the RNG on the implant, that came up exactly 10 and I'm not sure in who's favor that would be.

(Well, for Izviing he had to get a roll of 16 or higher.)

The person walks over and picks up Dijth, then looks around.
Izviing walks out a few seconds later and looks at Dijth, then at the person.
The person nods.
"Yes, you may help him."
Izviing then walks over and takes Dijth from the person, before getting ready to take off.
The person tries one last time to activate Dijth's implant.

Streyll looks around.
"*Did either of you hear an explosion?*"

RNG is still not in the person's favor.

"*I did.*"
"*So did I.*"
(I mean, explosions are usually pretty loud.)

Streyll also heads outside to investigate the explosion.
Izviing would be seen flying away with Dijth.
The person gives up, then starts trying to work on activating Chir' implant.

RNG is still not in favor of Chir' for that. (But at least this time he does have the necklace for protection.)
Chir' goes outside as well.

Back
Top Bottom