Unlikable Terraria NPC

The angler is a mean-spirited childish spoiled brat who want's your character to go fishing, Via Rude behavior. also he calls your character dumb. and every npc hates his behavior like for example the zoologist hates the anglers cruel mean spirited behavior. What's your unlikable Terraria npc So bad that you can throw rotten eggs at them.

The Merchant. I feel like people don’t seem to notice how much of a jerk he is, and his dialogue during a Blood Moon actually doesn’t change too much from his personality on a normal day.

Pre Moon Lord I did not care about angler and thought people were mean, post Moon Lord I now see why people strangle him, just give me a radio and pocket guide jerk!

The angler is a mean-spirited childish spoiled brat who want's your character to go fishing, Via Rude behavior. also he calls your character dumb. and every npc hates his behavior like for example the zoologist hates the anglers cruel mean spirited behavior. What's your unlikable Terraria npc So bad that you can throw rotten eggs at them.
I think people only fish for the angler to get more progress for the cell phone and achievements

The Angler. I really dislike the 'bratty half-pint' stereotype. He hasn't done anything to earn such a level of arrogance. Fishing would be better if the Angler was friendlier.

I'd say that the angler appears to be the most hated NPC in the community. And I would agree
The Angler. I really dislike the 'bratty half-pint' stereotype. He hasn't done anything to earn such a level of arrogance. Fishing would be better if the Angler was friendlier.

If you guys think the Angler is bad, the Tax Collector is worse (at least imo) for his mean spirited personality from his dialogue. The Angler only really tells you he wants you to fish for him, and he decides to give you prizes, especially if lucky, the sought after Golden Fishing Rod and/or Hotline Fishing Rod. Meanwhile, the Tax Collector only gives about like 2 gold per every long interval, and is meaner than the Angler.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I forgot about the Tax Collector. At least the Angler is a kid, so the fact that he has a horrible personality is not that troubling. Tax Collector has no excuse for his personality, though.

The Angler is the only NPC I don't feel guilt for if an invasion mob "kills" him. And it's not because he's a ghost - he's just rotten to you and doesn't hide it. Even the Steam achievements reflect what kind of person he is. Good Little Slave, huh? How about you make like a Bart and Eat Pant before I yeet eggs at you? It's more than you deserve for giving me the same accessory 3 times in a row.

The cyborg is the most unlikeable of the lot, just for having no personality, no good items, and taking up a spot in your housing. He doesnt even drop anything!

Honestly I'm gonna go with the Tax Collector. I know the Angler is terrible but at least in his case he's a child, the Tax Collector is just rotten for no reason. We saved him from being tortured for eternity in hell and he is rude to us when tall to him. We should'nt have used purified powder on him and just leave him on hell if he's gonna be this ungrateful.

Honestly I'm gonna go with the Tax Collector. I know the Angler is terrible but at least in his case he's a child, the Tax Collector is just rotten for no reason. We saved him from being tortured for eternity in hell and he is rude to us when tall to him. We should'nt have used purified powder on him and just leave him on hell if he's gonna be this ungrateful.
Exactly! Lmao. Besides, like I said in my part above, the Angler doesn't have to give you any prizes for getting the fish he wants, but he decides to give you something anyways for doing what he wants.

The princess. Unless you build her some cramped apartment block she throws a tantrum. And the worst part is that you can't even kill her for it

Back
Top Bottom