Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

It made you happy. There are people who were upset. But I can see why you would think this. Is it because you wanted relogic to be able to put all of their efforts into Terraria?
May I add on to this? If Terraria continued to retrieve support from the community and its developers, would there even need to be a sequel? I’d argue no.

I think by that you meant "Your AMA is gonna be dead within seconds if you are not a somewhat well-known/special person."
I think what it actually means is "I am annoyed by all the AMAs by people I hardly even know about."
you both are right. If you are not special/well-known, your AMA will be dead and I will get annoyed because such AMAs exist for no practical reason.

you both are right. If you are not special/well-known, your AMA will be dead and I will get annoyed because such AMAs exist for no practical reason.
My AMA died the second day. I got a few responses ever since, but it’s like a graveyard now. Getting annoyed at what should be meaningless threads must be awful though.

Last edited:
What style u like the most? :^

Aesthetic style.png

Back
Top Bottom