tModLoader Upgraded Accessories

Hey wanted to send a message since it seems the page has been inactive for a while. I saw the mod on Tmodloader Updated a little over a month ago. But the newest update seems to have bricked it making it unload-able. Do to this I wanted to ask if in the future if you have any plans to do another update to re enable it. If you don't want to or don't have the time I understand. Main reason I wanted to try it was for the ExoSkeleton since i'm running a Passive Damage Accessories Build and Figured this would fit perfectly for the Theme

Hey wanted to send a message since it seems the page has been inactive for a while. I saw the mod on Tmodloader Updated a little over a month ago. But the newest update seems to have bricked it making it unload-able. Do to this I wanted to ask if in the future if you have any plans to do another update to re enable it. If you don't want to or don't have the time I understand. Main reason I wanted to try it was for the ExoSkeleton since i'm running a Passive Damage Accessories Build and Figured this would fit perfectly for the Theme
It's fixed now. It was just a minor fix. Thanks for reporting it!

And about Exoskeleton... version 6+(tModloader 1.4+) removed it but the mod still has other passive damage accessories like the Gadjetpack, Vortex Controller and Stardust Manual. I guess you can count Crown of Vengeance if you want to include "revenge" items.

That's fair big thanks for fixing it also Big Sad that was actually the one that caught my attention most. Oh well the others are still cool plus I mainly use a Santank Mount anyways which suffices

Back
Top Bottom