• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader Upgraded Accessories

Gortart

Terrarian
Yep, only this mod failed. And I've tried disabling all others mods but this still can't work. Also reinstalling tmodloader and terraria doesn't work.
The error says that 2 mods share same internal name "UpgradedAccessoreis". Maybe you have another version of the mod in your mods folder?

Last edited:

Spike666

Terrarian
The error says that 2 mods share same internal name "UpgradedAccessoreis". Maybe you have another version of the mod in your mods folder?
That's it! I've deleted UpgradedAccessories_4.0.4.locpack and UpgradedAccessories_v4.0.5.tmod, reserving UpgradedAccessories.tmod,and it worked!
Thank you!

EricKappa

Terrarian
please fix this problem, the heartcross necklace exists, but there is no craft recipe, making it impossible to obtain.
just resending it in case you haven't read it. Thanks for this, The mod is very useful.

Last edited:
so im confused all the damage type accessories use the fragments and share their name with their fragment types except the throwing/rogue one instead of using thorium's white dwarf fragments and having white dwarf in its name it uses multiple fragment types and is called "final delivery" to me this just does not make any sense

pawbap

Terrarian
Henlo. I'm playing Calamity with a friend and we're using this mod as well, but one property of the True Shield of Cthulhu doesn't seem to work. The 25% damage absorb done to other players on the same team doesn't work. We tested against spikes and enemies, with and without any other accessories on or off, visibility toggled on or off, but it doesn't work whatever we do. Just letting you know!

Last edited:

Gortart

Terrarian
Sorry for my inactivity. A fix for the heartcross neckless recipe will be pushed soon.
Henlo. I'm playing Calamity with a friend and we're using this mod as well, but one property of the True Shield of Cthulhu doesn't seem to work. The 25% damage absorb done to other players on the same team doesn't work. We tested against spikes and enemies, with and without any other accessories on or off, visibility toggled on or off, but it doesn't work whatever we do. Just letting you know!
Hmm weird, it should work but apparently doesn't. Anyway thanks for reporting it, I'll fix it soon.
so im confused all the damage type accessories use the fragments and share their name with their fragment types except the throwing/rogue one instead of using thorium's white dwarf fragments and having white dwarf in its name it uses multiple fragment types and is called "final delivery" to me this just does not make any sense
There are other mods that make throwing viable and it won't be fair to make it something like "White Dwarf Glove" and make it exclusive to the Thorium mod. I could add alternative recipes but the name will still be very weird.

Last edited:
Top Bottom