tModLoader Upgraded Accessories

New textures look very cool! My favourite ones are True Shield of Cthulhu and Omniscient shield.

please ask in english ^^
I already have all the accessories, I play it with calamity but I hate the "Space Suit" or at least I hate the mechanics of gravity that this path includes please remove that from flipping gravity or what can be avoided with the social option

I already have all the accessories, I play it with calamity but I hate the "Space Suit" or at least I hate the mechanics of gravity that this path includes please remove that from flipping gravity or what can be avoided with the social option
The item literally says "Allows the owner to flip gravity(toggle vanity off to disable this)"

I found a bug with the Final Delivery accessory in which if I have it equipped, it gives me unlimited items. E.g. even though I only have 1 platform I can keep placing platforms. Same thing with potions. However, it only seems to be working for vanilla blocks/potions/treasure bags/etc. Modded blocks/potions/treasure bags/etc work as normal. Also, when converting melee items to thrown using Fargo's mod it just duplicates the item. I'm using this mod with Calamity, Fargo's Mutant + Soul mod, WeaponsOut, Magic Storage, and other QoL mods.

I found a bug with the Final Delivery accessory in which if I have it equipped, it gives me unlimited items. E.g. even though I only have 1 platform I can keep placing platforms. Same thing with potions. However, it only seems to be working for vanilla blocks/potions/treasure bags/etc. Modded blocks/potions/treasure bags/etc work as normal. Also, when converting melee items to thrown using Fargo's mod it just duplicates the item. I'm using this mod with Calamity, Fargo's Mutant + Soul mod, WeaponsOut, Magic Storage, and other QoL mods.
It is now fixed. Thanks for reporting it.

i have a few questions about probably deleted items:
what happened to the 'Lava dash boots' and to the 'royal diving gear'? is there a reason you deleted them?
if so, and if there are replacements, could you please tell me

I really like the mod idea. Question, would it be possible to have an epilepsy friendly version of the mod? The animations, even if beautiful, go a bit fast and can trigger headaches, but the real problematic one is the rainbow suit.

I really like this mod, and how it allows you to wear so many more accessories at a time. I also like the Uno Reverse Card. A suggestion I have is, make it so you can combine them with endgame Calamity/Thorium accessories.

So I got the Exo-Skeleton suit and I'm not noticing any life steal effect. Plus it'd be nice if it'd be effective against Moon Lord, since I'm assuming it uses the same thing as vampire knives but the Moon Bite debuff prevents that. Though I tried it on Golem and didn't notice any difference at all. So maybe have it show the numbers like vampire knives or something.
So I'm wondering if you could give the healing off the Exo-Skeleton a buff, have it show number values (like campire knives) and possibly have it work on moon lord. If that's too much for one item maybe add the Moon Bite debuff immunity to the Space Suit since both need you to kill Moon Lord. Though I don't know how difficult that'd be since I'm not a modder.

So I got the Exo-Skeleton suit and I'm not noticing any life steal effect.
It only heals 0.5% of damage dealt so you have to deal at least 200 damage for it to heal 1 health(max 2 health if you deal 400+ damage). Any more than this and the player can become invincible with fast-firing weapons such as S.D.M.G or Razor pine etc.

the scope vortex don't give more damage or critic, just gives plantera spores and zoom :< is useless

I found a MAJOR exploit. The Final Delivery grants a 40% chance not to consume items. But this does actually apply to EVERY Consumable AND placeable item. Opening Moon Lord treasure bag? 40% chance to open and not consume it. Only got one ultra rare bar? Place it down and have a 40% chance to keep it and mine the other one up. Only 1 platinum coin? Place it down and have a 40% chance to dupe it. Only one celestial sigil? 40% chance not to consume it! This needs a fix quickly! I crafted it when playing calamity and noticed me not consuming the Providence spawn item though it should have.

Edit: I saw a comment earlier that said the same but he seemed to just not consume the item. I noticed it yesterday.

Last edited:
I found a MAJOR exploit. The Final Delivery grants a 40% chance not to consume items. But this does actually apply to EVERY Consumable AND placeable item. Opening Moon Lord treasure bag? 40% chance to open and not consume it. Only got one ultra rare bar? Place it down and have a 40% chance to keep it and mine the other one up. Only 1 platinum coin? Place it down and have a 40% chance to dupe it. Only one celestial sigil? 40% chance not to consume it! This needs a fix quickly! I crafted it when playing calamity and noticed me not consuming the Providence spawn item though it should have.

Edit: I saw a comment earlier that said the same but he seemed to just not consume the item. I noticed it yesterday.
Are you using the latest version(4.0.5)? I just removed the 40% chacne not to consume items because of this.

Hi, thanks for this wonderful MOD and it's very useful! But It can't work in tModLoader 0.11.7.4,maybe my problem? Need help.
ACE.png

It works fine for me. And it should work in 0.11.7.4 as nothing really changed from 0.11.7.2. Does it fail with only 1 mod?
Yep, only this mod failed. And I've tried disabling all others mods but this still can't work. Also reinstalling tmodloader and terraria doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom