• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Upgraded Accessories

TOMKA

Terrarian
New textures look very cool! My favourite ones are True Shield of Cthulhu and Omniscient shield.

Samus

Terrarian
please ask in english ^^
I already have all the accessories, I play it with calamity but I hate the "Space Suit" or at least I hate the mechanics of gravity that this path includes please remove that from flipping gravity or what can be avoided with the social option

Gortart

Terrarian
I already have all the accessories, I play it with calamity but I hate the "Space Suit" or at least I hate the mechanics of gravity that this path includes please remove that from flipping gravity or what can be avoided with the social option
The item literally says "Allows the owner to flip gravity(toggle vanity off to disable this)"

nevermore021

Terrarian
I found a bug with the Final Delivery accessory in which if I have it equipped, it gives me unlimited items. E.g. even though I only have 1 platform I can keep placing platforms. Same thing with potions. However, it only seems to be working for vanilla blocks/potions/treasure bags/etc. Modded blocks/potions/treasure bags/etc work as normal. Also, when converting melee items to thrown using Fargo's mod it just duplicates the item. I'm using this mod with Calamity, Fargo's Mutant + Soul mod, WeaponsOut, Magic Storage, and other QoL mods.

Gortart

Terrarian
I found a bug with the Final Delivery accessory in which if I have it equipped, it gives me unlimited items. E.g. even though I only have 1 platform I can keep placing platforms. Same thing with potions. However, it only seems to be working for vanilla blocks/potions/treasure bags/etc. Modded blocks/potions/treasure bags/etc work as normal. Also, when converting melee items to thrown using Fargo's mod it just duplicates the item. I'm using this mod with Calamity, Fargo's Mutant + Soul mod, WeaponsOut, Magic Storage, and other QoL mods.
It is now fixed. Thanks for reporting it.

Safety switch

Official Terrarian
i have a few questions about probably deleted items:
what happened to the 'Lava dash boots' and to the 'royal diving gear'? is there a reason you deleted them?
if so, and if there are replacements, could you please tell me

Top Bottom